Chapter 20

Esme POV
Today I am having another date with Ondreaz. I'm so excited, he makes me feel so special. I heard my phone buzz. The girls were texting me.

The Girls🥵

Addison😻
Girl answer your phone

Charli👑
Esme!!!!!

Esme✌🏽
Okay I'm here, what's up?

Dixie👀
We know about your date with Ondreaz and we want to take you shopping

Esme✌🏽
Why? I've got an idea about what I want to wear

Mia🦋
Well scrap that! We want you to have a drop dead outfit

Esme✌🏽
Girls you don't have to

Charli👑
We aren't taking no for an answer

Kouvr😜
Oh and you are getting ready with us tonight.

Esme✌🏽
Okay I'll be round in half an hour

I love how these girls want to help me. They honestly don't have to but I appreciate them.

I got changed into some leggings and a T-shirt. I grabbed some stuff that I will need and jumped in the car. I headed straight to the house with a smile on my face.

Addison, Charli, Dixie and Mia were all waiting for me in the drive. As I'm soon as I pulled in, they all jumped in the car. "Hey why were you waiting on the doorstep and where are the other girls?" I asked. "The boys were being silly as usual." Mia said. "The other girls are busy this afternoon but they will meet us back at the house later." Addison added.

We arrived at the mall. "So what are you thinking? Dress or pants? Dixie asked. "I'm not sure. I had an outfit in mind but now I don't know. Sorry I'm such an indecisive person. I just want to look amazing for Dre." I said. "I've got an idea." Addison said grabbing my hand and pulling me into a store.

We were searching for ages to find the perfect outfit. "Girls I think I found something." Mia shouted. We all went over to Mia and my jaw dropped. "So what do you think?" Mia asked showing us the outfit. "You have to get it." Charli squealed. "I love it. Thanks Mia." I hugged her. I went to try it on, just to make sure it fits. The girls came in to see the outfit and their jaws dropped. "Okay wow! You look hot." Dixie said. "Thanks Dix." "Are you getting it?" Mia added. I nodded. I got changed and bought it.

We then went to find some jeans and some high heels. Let me tell you this was all so expensive, I just hope it's worth it.

"Okay so it's currently 3:30, what time did Ondreaz tell you to be ready for?" Addison asked. "7pm." I replied. "Well let's get our nails done." Charli said. We all agreed and we went to the nail salon. This is what I got (without the tattoo on the finger).

 This is what I got (without the tattoo on the finger)