Chapter 40

Esme POV
Today is my appointment at the doctors. Everyone has been so supportive, especially Dre.

I've been thinking about the baby that's inside of me, our baby. It makes me sad knowing I'm about to have it aborted. I mean what's really stopping me from having this baby? I'm in a good financial situation. Ondre is doing amazingly well. We've got plenty of people around us to help and support us and the baby. I'll be 23 and Ondre will be 24 when the baby is born.

Maybe the only thing that is holding me back is Ondre, knowing he doesn't want this yet. We don't even live together. I mean I spend a lot of time at the hype house and he spends nights at mine, but nothing is official.

What am I meant to do? Should I talk to Ondre? I mean I don't want him to freak out. What if he leaves me? I couldn't raise a baby on my own. I'm stressing myself out. I know Ondre is the one and he really wants to be a father. I just didn't think it would happen so soon.

Ondreaz POV
We were at the doctors. Esme hasn't really spoke all morning. She's got a lot on her mind. She's putting her body through a lot.

I held her hand, giving it a gently squeeze, and I saw tears running down her cheeks. I wiped them away. "Baby I'll be here with you every step of the way. You aren't alone in this." I tried to reassure her. "Dre I can't do this." She cried. "I won't leave your side. We can get through this." I kissed her hand. "No Dre. I want this baby." I was shocked.

I was about to say something but I smile appeared on my face. "Are you sure?" I asked. She nodded. "Only if you are." She looked at me. "I can't believe we're going to have a baby." I pulled her in for a hug. We pulled apart as the doctor called our name.

We walked in the room and we told the doctor that we want to keep the baby. "That's great news. Whilst you are here, I'll do an ultrasound for you." She said. When the doctor got everything set up and she pointed to our baby on the screen, Esme and I were both crying. We're going to be parents. That's my baby on the screen.

Esme POV
We arrived back at the house. "That was quick. We were going to get things set up for you so you would be comfortable." Addison said. "Well there's been a change of plan." I said. Everyone looked at us. "We're having a baby." Ondre yelled. They all looked shocked but quickly erupted into cheer. "I'm going to be an uncle." Tony yelled. "We want you all to be a part of the baby's life." I smiled as Tony hugged me.

Thomas looked at Ondre and gave him a nod. What is going on? "Baby I know it's a crazy time right now and I know our living arrangement isn't official but I've spoken to Thomas and the rest of the house. I want you to move in to the hype house with me." He said. I couldn't believe it. "Are you serious?" I was shocked. He nodded. "I should have asked you sooner, I am so sorry. But with the baby coming, it makes sense." He said putting his hand on my stomach. "Dre I would love to." He pulled me in for a kiss.

"Plus we are moving to a bigger house. It's actually the old faze house. The baby will have its own room and there'll be plenty of space." Thomas said. "Guys I can't believe it. Thank you so much." I said. I was really overwhelmed. The girls all hugged me. I can't believe this is happening.

I Want You ~ Ondreaz Lopezजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें