Chapter 22

Esme POV
I woke up and felt a pair of arms wrapped around me. I gently turned round and saw Ondre fast asleep. A smile appeared on my face from the memory of last night. That was the first time we have had sex and it was the best I've had. Ondre was so attentive to me and he definitely knows how to satisfy me.

"Now who's the one being creepy watching me sleep." Ondre lightly chuckled. I rolled my eyes and I leant down to kiss his lips. "Last night was fun." I said, running my fingers up and down his abs. "Oh really." He smirked and climbed on top of me. He started kissing my neck which caused me to moan. "Damn I can never get sick of hearing that." He said against my skin. I giggled. "Do you want breakfast" He asked hovering over me. I nodded. "I'll go make us something." He said kissing my lips. He put on some shorts and headed to the kitchen.

I got dressed and went down to the kitchen. I wrapped my arms around his torso, gently running my fingers up and his abs; wow his abs could grate cheese. "Baby I was going to bring this up to you in bed." He said. "Well I'm here now." I said kissing his shoulder.

We ate breakfast and then we decided to cuddle in bed for a while. "We better get going back to the house, they'll be wondering where you are." I said. "I want to spend a bit longer here with you." He cuddled me tighter. "You're so cute." I giggled. We cuddled for a bit longer. It was nice being in Ondre's arms, I felt safe.

We eventually got up and changed and headed back to the house. We got back to the house and it was 1pm. "Hey guys look who finally came back home." Chase said grinning. "What are you all doing?" Ondre asked. "Tiktoks." Alex yelled with so much energy. "And what were you two doing yesterday?" Nick asked, wigging his eyebrows. "We went out and I stayed at her house." Dre said. The boys were smirking.

Addison saw me and squealed. We hugged and I joined the girls upstairs. "Right we want to know everything." Dixie said. I told them about the date. "Did you guys... you know?" Kouvr asked. I nodded and they all squealed again.

For the rest of the day we just chilled. We made content for YouTube and on tiktok, as well as taking pictures for Instagram.

It was now 11pm and I needed to go home. "We'll talk tomorrow?" Charli asked. I nodded, giving her a hug. I said goodbye to everyone and Ondre walked me to my car. "I'll miss you." He pouted. "Stop turning me on." I giggled. "I'll do more than that." He smirked. He kissed me passionately. His tongue asking for entrance which I denied at first. He bit my lip causing me to gasp. That was his moment for his tongue to slip in. His tongue exploring every once of my mouth. I pulled away, a bit out of breath. I was left speechless and Ondre smirked. "Ring me in the morning." He said. I nodded. I got in my car and drove home. I went to bed with a smile on my face.