Chapter 37

Smut⚠️

Ondreaz POV
I wanted her so badly. It was so hard to keep my hands off her at the restaurant.

I picked her up and she giggled. I walked across the room and pinned her to the bed. I started kissing down her neck and found her sweet spot. She let out a moan and arched her back slightly. I took her top and bra off, and then I started kissing down her body. Her hands making their way to my hair. I got down to her pants and looked up at her. She smiled with hunger in her eyes. I quickly took her pants off and then moved back up to her lips. I slowly kissed her whilst my fingers started making circles over her underwear. Every now and then, Esme moaned into the kiss and whispered "fuck!" I moved back down and took her underwear off slowly. "Wet for me already." I said hungry for her. I slid one finger in and she gasped, throwing her head back.

I started off slow and gradually picked up the pace. I slid another finger in which caused her to moan louder. "Dre." Esme moaned, arching her back. I kept going faster and faster. "Baby I'm gon-" I pulled out just before her orgasm and she looked at me frustrated. "Not yet babe." I said softly. I moved back up to her face smiling.

Esme wrapped her arms around the back of my neck and pulled me down and kissed me. Before I knew it she had flipped us over so she was straddling me, managing not to break the kiss. "My turn." Esme said seductively. I bit my lip. Damn.

Esme POV
We were still kissing and I started slowly grinding my hips. I felt his member underneath me and I smirked into the kiss. I didn't know he was that hungry for me.

I stopped kissing him and took his top off and threw it across the room. My eyes taking in the sight that was in front of me. Ondre lay there with a smirk on his face, whilst his hands moving up and down my thighs. I kissed down his body and removed his pants, leaving him in his boxers. I started slowly massaging his member through his boxers whilst looking at him. Dre closed his eyes and a smile appeared on his face. "Shit" I heard him moan. I took his boxers off, my hands went around his length and I slowly started licking his tip. "Baby I need you." Dre moaned.

I started sucking and his moans were getting louder. I can never ever get sick of hearing that. Hearing Dre moan always turned me on. "I'm-" Dre moaned. I knew he was close so I stopped. He looked up at me with anger in his eyes. "Not yet baby." I said coming back up to his face whilst smirking. I leant down and kissed him again. He flipped us over so he was back on top. Dre was always the dominant one in the bedroom. It was so hot seeing him take control of me.

With no hesitation, Dre slammed his member into me causing me to gasp and arch my back. He started thrusting faster and harder. I was a moaning mess. My back arching and I gripped the sheets from the pleasure. I bucked my hips up but Dre held them down. "Keep still." He grunted in frustration.

Ondre let out some moans as he picked the pace up. "Fuck!" I screamed throwing my head back. I felt my legs close a little, Dre held them open so he could finish. I felt a knot in my stomach and my body started to shake. "Dre I'm gonna-" was all I managed to get out. "Hold it baby." He moaned. The knot was getting tighter. "I can't hold it." I moaned. "Cum for me." He moaned in my ear and I did what he said. Once I did, I felt his warm liquid inside of me. He pulled out and climbed in bed next to me.

He pulled me into his chest and wrapped his arms around me. Dre kissed my lips gently. "I love you Dre." "I love you too princess." We cuddled and watched some Netflix and before we knew it we fell asleep.