Chapter 30

Esme POV
Today the hype house are all going out for food and they wanted me to come along too. Ondre told me he would pick me up at 7pm as the reservation was at 7:30pm.

I was getting changed at mine tonight and Ondre was going to spend the night. We wanted some alone time and we couldn't really have that at the hype house.

I looked at the time and it was 2pm I decided to do a quick workout to pass the time. When I finished it was 3:15. I got a quick shower, I dried off and dried my hair. I decided to keep it straight, I didn't fancy styling it today. I went on tiktok for a while to pass the time.

I first did my makeup which turned out pretty well, if I do say so myself. Avani has given me a lot of makeup tips. This is the look:

I decided to wear this:

I made sure I looked presentable and then I heard a knock at the door

I made sure I looked presentable and then I heard a knock at the door. I grabbed my purse with my keys in and my phone, and then opened the door. I saw Ondre looking hot as hell. "Wow." He said looking me up and down. "Baby you've got a little something there." I said wiping the drool away from his mouth whilst giggling. "Can we skip the restaurant? I want to get you out of this dress." He said wrapping his arms around me. He was definitely getting turned on.

"No we are going. Plus you've got people in your car." I said, motioning to the two boys sitting in Ondre's car. "How am I meant to keep my hands off you?" He pouted. "Behave and you'll be mine tonight." I winked, dragging him back to the car. Chase and Larray were in the car. "Okay girl I see you." Larray said hugging me. I giggled.

We arrived at the restaurant and we walked in to meet the others. I said hi and I felt eyes on me. I sat down next to Addison and Ondre was on the other side of me. "You look hot." Addison said pulling me in for a hug. "You look hot too." We both giggled.

The waiter came over and took our order. I felt him stare at me the entire time, making me feel uncomfortable. I moved closer to Ondre. He clicked on and wrapped his arm around my shoulders and he kissed my cheek. "I love you." He whispered. I blushed. "I love you too." I giggled at how jealous he was getting and I love how protective he is of me. The waiter rolled his eyes and never bothered me again.

I was talking to Addison, Tony and Alex when suddenly I felt a hand on my thigh. I looked and it was Dre. He didn't even look at me. He was talking to Thomas, Ryland and Avani. I went back to talking to the others.

Every now and then Dre would slide his hand further up my leg, getting close to my underwear. I tried not to show I was getting turned on by this. Ondre reached my underwear and started making light circles on them. I let out a quiet moan but quickly coughed so I could cover it up. "Babe are you okay?" He looked at me with a devilish smirk. I glared at him. He was enjoying every minute of this. "Stop." I mouthed to him. "I know you're getting turned on." He whispered against my skin. He was right, I was and he is sending me crazy.

Our food was insane. It was so good. We paid the bill, leaving a tip and then we headed to our cars. "Guys I'm staying the night at Esme's. I'll see you tomorrow." Ondre said, pulling me into him. Everyone was smirking knowing what we were going to do tonight. I rolled my eyes and said goodbye.

I got in the car and Dre started driving. I was still turned on from before, I can't wait to get home.