Chapter 10

Ondre POV
I was sat in the kitchen with the boys. I couldn't get Esme off my mind. She's not messaged me since the whole incident. Was she avoiding me?

We heard the front door open and the girls were screaming with joy. We all looked at each other confused and headed to the living room to see what was going on. I stopped in my tracks. Esme was here. She looked so beautiful.

Esme came over and said hi to the boys. She looked at me and all I wanted to do was kiss her, but I stopped myself. She looked a bit nervous. "Hey." She said innocently. "Hey." I pulled her into a hug. I've missed her so much and I didn't want to let go of her. She pulled away and smiled lightly. I know something was up. "Girls upstairs. We need a girls meeting." Addison yelled. Esme nodded and headed upstairs.

I collapsed on the sofa and sighed. "You really like her, don't you?" Tony asked, sitting next to me. I nodded slowly. "Then why haven't you done anything about it? Go and get her." I shake my head causing Tony to roll his eyes. "I heard her on FaceTime to Addison and Dixie before. She was saying how her ex broke her heart. She might not be over him yet." I sighed. "How much of an idiot are you?" Tony hit my arm. I looked at him confused. "Dude, she's crazy about you. I get you just broke up with Sophie, but I could tell you weren't happy with her. You're happy when you're with Esme. The way you both looked at each other just then, it's obvious. Go and get your girl." He said. I nodded and gave Tony a hug. It's worth a try at least.

~Meanwhile upstairs~

Esme POV
I walked upstairs into Addison's room. The girls gave me a hug and we sat down. "Right we have called this emergency girls meeting to discuss you and Ondreaz." Dixie started off. "Girls it's fine, there's nothing to discuss." I said standing up. Charli shakes her head and pulls me back down. "You need to stop blaming yourself about Jake and realise that Ondre is crazy about you." She said. I sighed. "I'm scared to get involved with someone again." I said tearing up. Miah gave me a hug.

"You need to tell Ondre how you feel and about your past." Addison said. I shook my head. "I can't do it. I'm scared about how he will react." "He will understand. If you want to make it work with him, you need to tell him." Dixie said. I looked up at them and they all gave me a smile and agreed. I nodded. "Okay I'll do it." "Yes! Now let's go downstairs." Charli said.

I followed the girls downstairs and I saw Ondre and Tony sitting on the sofa.