Chapter 32

Esme POV
I woke up the next morning and Dre was sitting on his phone. "Good morning handsome." I stretched. "Look who's finally awake." He chuckled pulling me on top of him and then kissing me. I pulled away and sat up, my hands running up down his abs. "How are you feeling after last night?" He asked, his fingers running up and down my hips. "Sore." I giggled. "It was definitely amazing." He pulled me down and kissed my neck. I let out a slight moan. He stopped and pulled me down so I was cuddling him. "Stay in bed, I'm going to make us some breakfast. You need to build your strength back up after last night." He smirked. I rolled my eyes and watched him leave the room.

I was scrolling through tiktok and I saw a video that Ondre had recently uploaded. It was 7 positions for 70 minutes? Oh wait, we already did. I read the comments, I know I shouldn't have but I did. They were going crazy. They were saying stuff like,

• He so slept with Esme last night
• He's got such a glow about him of course they had sex
• Do you think they did 7 positions for 70 minutes?

I blushed at some of the comments. So the whole of tiktok now know we had sex last night... great.

Ondre walked in as I was rewatching that tiktok over and over. Ondre looked so hot. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "What?" He asked. "You're recent tiktok..." I smirked slightly. "What about it?" "Have you read the comments?" He shook his head. He climbed into bed next to me and I showed him some. He laughed at some of the comments and he even liked a couple. "I would last that long." He winked. "We'll soon find out about that." I giggled.

We ate breakfast and then decided to cuddle again. I was still pretty sore from last night. It was 2pm and we haven't done much. We enjoyed being in each other's company. I loved cuddling him.

We decided to go back to the hype house. We walked in, hand in hand and with a smile on my face. "The love birds are finally back." Chase yelled. "I'm guessing by Ondre's tiktok you guys had sex." Ryland smirked. "Yes we did." I said. "Esme!!" Ondre was not expecting that. "What? You basically announced it on tiktok." I giggled. He rolled his eyes and I collapsed on the couch.

The rest of the day we did some content for our social media's. I'm so happy these crazy people are in my life. I wouldn't know what I'd do without them.