Chapter 16

Esme POV
"Okay girl you look hot as hell." Kouvr said. "I agree. Ondreaz won't be able to keep his hands off you." Mia added. I blushed. "Thanks girls." We had a group hug. "Now hold your head up high, have hella confidence, act sexy and go and show him what you're made of." Addison said hyping me up. I giggled and we walked out of the door.

As I was walking downstairs, all the attention turned to us girls. I saw Ondre and he looked insanely hot. I hope tonight goes the way I hope.

Ondreaz POV
I heard the girls voices. I looked up and saw Esme. Oh my god she looked hot. I walked over to her as she made her way downstairs. I pulled her into me and hugged her. "You look so stunning and sexy." I whispered. I felt her squeeze me tighter. I knew she was blushing hard.

Esme POV
The party is now in full swing. I have been dancing with my girls and I have been drinking. I wasn't drunk. I knew what I was doing, I knew how to pace myself. I went to the kitchen to grab another drink and I saw Dre at the drinks table. "Hey handsome." "Hey you. Can we talk outside for a minute?" He asked. I nodded and I followed him outside.

We sat down and Ondre looked nervous. "Please don't interrupt me otherwise I won't end up saying it." He said. I rubbed my thumb across his hand. "Since the moment I laid eyes on you at the meet and greet in Arizona, I have not stopped thinking about you. I know we didn't have the easiest of starts but we're here now. I'm crazy about you and my feelings only grow stronger by the day. You are so positive, caring, gorgeous, beautiful, talented, you always put others before yourself, and I could go on." He said. I wiped the tears that were slowly falling down my face and Dre took a deep breath. "I know we said to take things slow but I feel like we are both ready for the next step. I guess what I'm trying to say is Esme Thompson, will you be my girlfriend?" "Of course I will." I screamed, a bit too excitedly. He pulled me in for a kiss. This kiss was different from the rest, it was full of love and passion. He pulled away and smiled. "Let's go and party together." He said and I nodded.

He held out his hand which I took and we headed back in the house. Ondre told everyone we were now official.Everyone was so happy for us. We all danced and partied the night away together.