Chapter 17

Esme POV
I woke up the next day with a severe hangover. I groaned because of the pain. "Good morning my girlfriend." Ondre said. "Good morning boyfriend." I lightly chuckled. "Here have these. I knew you would need them when you woke up." He handed me some aspirin and a glass of water. "Thank you baby." I took them and put the glass of water on the bedside table before crashing back on the bed. Dre pulled me into him, I rested my head on his chest. We stayed like that for a few moments. "Do you want to go and get some breakfast?" He asked. I nodded. Ondre got up and handed me one of his hoodies.

We walked downstairs and headed into the kitchen. "Woah someone's looking rough this morning." Tony joked. "Shut it Lopez." I playfully hit his arm. He rolled his eyes and pulled me in for a side hug. "What do you guys feel like doing today?" Addison asked. "Sleeping." I lightly chuckled. "Why don't we just have a pool day?" Thomas suggested. We all agreed. "Esme come upstairs, you can borrow one of my bikinis." Dixie said. I nodded and followed her upstairs.

I picked one out and got changed. "Damn your figure." Dixie said. "I can say the exact same about yours." We giggled and headed downstairs and joined the rest of the house.

I was lying down soaking up some sun and I suddenly felt a pair of lips on mine. I knew it was Ondre. I immediately kissed him back. He pulled away and he was now straddling my waist. "Are you feeling better baby?" He asked. I pulled him next to me and cuddled into him. "I'm getting there." I giggled.

Tony POV
I always love days like this where we all spent the day together. I looked around and saw Dre with Esme. I am so happy that they got together. I knew from the meet and greet that there was something between them two.

Don't get me wrong Sophie was good for Ondre at first but we all soon realised that she wasn't the one. She didn't make any effort with the rest of the house. She was always attached to Ondre and he would hardly spend time with us because of her.

Whereas Esme is perfect. She fits in with all of us. We all love her and she makes the effort to spend time with all of us, with and without Ondre. In my opinion, I think she's the one for him.