Chapter 18

Esme POV
Me and Dre have been official for a week now and it's been the best week ever. We've not announced it on social media as I wasn't ready for that yet. I mean most of the comments are about me and him but we've not addressed anything yet. We have dropped hints and I think everyone knows we are together. I'm lucky that Dre supports my decision.

I've been on some auditions and I was lucky enough to get a part as a backing dancing for a music video. I was so ecstatic.

I was awoken by my phone ringing. I groaned as I woke up to see who it was.

Incoming call from Tony🚁

ACCEPT | DECLINE

"Tony you do realise it's 7am." I complained. "Yes I do and I need you to come over to the house, like now." He said. "Why?" I asked yawning. "Ondre is ill. He thinks he ate some dodgy food or something. He's been sick for the past half and hour. I know you'll be better company for him than me." He said. "Okay. Tell him I'll come straight round."

I hung up and got changed into some joggers and a hoody. I jumped in the car and headed straight to the hype house.

I quietly walked in as I knew most of the house will still be asleep. I headed upstairs to the Lopez room and slowly walked in. Tony was lying on his bed but Ondre was nowhere to be seen. "Thank you for coming round so early." Tony said. "It's fine. Where is he?" I asked. "He's in the bathroom." I nodded and headed in.

"Dre?" I asked walking in. He was slumped on the floor next to the toilet. He really didn't look well. "Aww babe." I whispered. I sat down next to him and rubbed his back. "I think I ate something bad." He pouted. "I'll take care of you." I said, still rubbing his back. "You don't have to." "Tough." I said. I felt his forehead and he was burning up. "Do you want to go back to bed?" He nodded slowly. I helped him up and helped him into bed. Tony wasn't in the room, he must have went downstairs. "Try and get some sleep. I'll be right back." I kissed his forehead.

I headed downstairs to the kitchen. "Hey Esme. How is he?" Thomas asked. "He's not good. He keeps being sick and he's got a high temperature." I replied. I grabbed a bucket, a wet towel, a glass of water and a horrible drink to make him feel better. My mom use to tell me when I was sick, when a drink tastes horrible, the better it is for you. I took everything upstairs and saw Dre was asleep.

He needed to have the drink ASAP if he wants to get better. I put the stuff down and climbed in next to him. "Baby?" I shook him slightly. He groaned and slowly woke up. "I'm sorry to wake you but you need to drink this." I said handing him the cup. He knew exactly what it was. "I'm not drinking that." He said. "Yes you are. It'll help you get better." He shook his head. "Baby please. You can drink some water afterwards." I promised. "Fine." He sighed. He drank it all and by his facial expression I could tell how much he hated it. He put the cup down and drank some water. "That's the worst thing I've ever had." He lightly chuckled. "I'm proud of you." I said dabbing his forehead with the towel. "Now go back to sleep." I said running fingers through his hair. He nodded and fell straight to sleep.

I hate seeing my baby so ill. I stayed with him for a while, making sure he went to sleep okay. I kissed his forehead and headed downstairs.

It's been a few hours and I'm currently sitting watching films with Alex, Kouvr, Tony, Nick and Chase. I've checked on Ondre a few times, he's slept a lot. I felt my phone buzz. It was a text from Dre.

Dre💙
Hey baby

Esme✌🏽
Hey. How are you feeling?

Dre💙
I'm feeling a bit better.

Esme✌🏽
Good. I'm glad you're doing better

Dre💙
Can you come and cuddle with me? I miss you :(

Esme✌🏽
I'll be right up

I headed to the kitchen to get Dre another cup of the disgusting drink and a glass of water.

I headed upstairs and saw Dre on his phone. "Hey babe." He smiled. "Hey handsome. I've missed you." I said putting the cups down and climbing in bed next to him. He pulled me into his chest, wrapping his arms around me. "I've missed you too." He placed a kiss on my forehead. I smiled at the touch of his lips against my skin.

I can't put into words how happy he makes me, even though we have been together for just a week. It sounds cringey but every time I'm around him I cant stop smiling, when he holds me in his arms I feel safe, and when we kiss I feel butterflies in my stomach. I've never felt like this about a boy.

"What you thinking about princess?" He asked looking down at me. "You." I blurted out without thinking. "Oh are you now?" I knew he was smirking. I felt the heat rush to my cheeks. "I'm just thinking about how happy I am with you." I confessed. I felt Dre hug me tighter. "You make me so happy princess." He said kissing my forehead again. "I will kiss you when you're better." I giggled.

"Have you been sick anymore?" I asked and he shook his head. "Good, so you need to drink this again so you are 100% better." I said handing him the cup. "No not again." He pleaded. "If you want a proper kiss tomorrow then drink it." Dre took the cup and drank it, pulling the same face as before.

We cuddled and watched some films and then the next thing we knew, some of the boys came storming in. "Told you guys he was still alive." Tony told the boys. Dre chuckled. "So are you feeling up for coming downstairs?" Chase asked. Ondre nodded. "Good because we are all having a movie night and we want you to come." Ryland said. "Even if it's for a couple of hours." Nick added. "Thanks guys." Dre smiled.

We all went downstairs and enjoyed the rest of the night together. I was cuddled into Dre. I kept an eye on him but he seemed a lot better. I stayed at the house, to make sure Ondre was okay.