Chapter 12

Esme POV
It's been a week since I opened up to Ondre. We've been getting along really well and he has made me really happy. We've kissed and cuddled a lot but we've not been out on an official date. I do feel sad but I knew taking it slow is best for both of us.

Ondre posted a photo on his Instagram of me and him cuddling. I didn't even know he took that. The fans were going wild and they are all desperate to know what is going on between us. I've got a lot of ship comments with Ondre, thanks to Bryce as he was the first person to ship us online. I think it's cute. I mean there are some hate comments but I expected it, not everyone is going to approve but it's none of their business. As long as Ondreaz is happy that's the main thing.

I've been to the hype house a few times as well. I love everyone there, and they treat me like family. I'm incredibly close with the girls, Addison and Charli in particular. My followers on social media have been increasing daily. I am now at 2.6 million on tiktok which is crazy. Sometimes it is a bit overwhelming but I wouldn't change it for the world.

I was at my house and I heard my phone buzz. It was a text from the hype house girls group chat.

The Girls🥵

Addison😻
Hey Esme, do you want to come to the mall with us girls?

Esme✌🏽
Sure. I'll be round at the house in half and hour or so

Dixie👀
Oh bring some spare clothes, you're staying with us tonight

Esme✌🏽
Woohoo girls night🎉

Charli👑
See you soon

I quickly got changed into some jeans and a T-shirt. I put some spare clothes in a bag, making sure I had a bikini. I grabbed my keys and phone, and drove straight to the hype house.

I walked straight in and most of the house were sitting in the living room. "Hi guys." I said, walking over to them. Everyone said hi. Ondre pulled me down onto his lap and cuddled me tight. "I've missed you." He whispered in my ear, causing me to blush. "Just date already." Chase said. I giggled at his comment.

A few moments later Dixie came downstairs. "Right girls, are we ready to go?" She asked. We all nodded. I got up and followed the girls to the door, but then I felt someone pull me back. "Were you just going to leave without saying a proper goodbye?" He asked, pretending to be hurt. I giggled and quickly pecked his lips. He shakes his head. "That wasn't a proper goodbye." He immediately places his lips back to mine, kissing me passionately. He pulled away with a smile on his face. "Now you can go." He chuckled. I felt the boys eyes on us. I walked outside and joined the girls, trying to get over what just happened. They pulled me into a big hug and they all squealed.

We started walking to the mall. "Have you guys been on a date yet?" Charli asked. I shook my head. "Not yet and I don't really know why." I replied. "I'm sure he will ask you out and when he does I bet it'll be worth the wait." Kouvr said, smiling. I lightly smiled. The subject was changed and we were all having a laugh about some random stuff. I linked arms with Charli, smiling at how much I love these girls.