Chapter 33

Ondreaz POV
In a few days, it is my one year anniversary. I can't believe it's been a year already. I didn't think we would make it to this point with everything that has happened between us but I am over the moon that we have. I love Esme with all my heart, I don't know what I'd do without her. I know she's the one.

I have been planning a week away with her. We will be staying in Miami for a few days. I want to spoil my princess. Esme has always wanted to go to Miami and now I'm making this come true for her. After Miami we are spending a couple of days in Arizona with her family. The girls have been talking to Esme's parents. They've helped to organise our stay there whilst I was sorting out Miami. I can't wait to meet her parents. I've talked to them on FaceTime a few times. Esme has met my parents and my older brother back in Vegas. They loved her. My mom is thrilled that I found a girl who is right for me.

I woke up and Esme was still asleep. I wrapped my arm over her and kissed her shoulder. I felt her squirm. She turned her body around so she was now facing me. "Good morning beautiful." I smiled. "Good morning handsome." I kissed her lips. "I can't wait for our anniversary. I've got something special planned for you." I said. "Dre, you better not have spent a fortune on me." She said sternly. I looked at her with a mischievous look on my face. "Dre!" She whined. "What? I can't take my girl away for our anniversary? I want to spoil you and I don't care how much it costs because you're worth every penny." She looked a bit gutted. "Baby what's wrong?" I asked. "I didn't know we were going away." She looked hurt. "Yeah I've got something special planned, why?" "It's nothing."

She sat at the edge of the bed. "Baby tell me." I said sitting next to her. She sighed. "I booked a day for you to spend time in a recording studio. I know you're getting into your music recently and I thought you could have you first experience at a professional one." She shrugged. My eyes grew wide. I can't believe she has done this. "Oh my god baby I love it." I was so excited. "But we'll be away for it." She looked down. "I'm sure we can get the date changed." I made her look at me. It broke my heart seeing her so upset. "Why don't you ring the studio and see if we can get the date changed and I'll go downstairs and make us some food." I said. She nodded. I kissed her lips and headed downstairs.

As I got downstairs, most of the house was already up. "Morning Dre!" Ryland said. "Morning guys." I replied. "Breakfast is nearly ready. Is Esme joining us?" Chase asked. "Yeah she's got something to sort out first and then she'll be down." I replied. "I've spoken to her mom and everything is set up ready for you both in Arizona." Addison told me. "Thank you so much everyone for helping. I really appreciate it." I smiled. "Don't be silly. We want this to be amazing for both of you." Charli said.

I was about to say something when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my torso. I knew it was Esme. I pulled her in for a side hug and I kissed her forehead. "Did you get sorted?" I asked, looking down at her. She nodded. "Is tomorrow good?" She asked, smiling. My jaw dropped. "Are you serious?" "They had a cancellation." She said. I picked her up and spun her round. "Do you fancy sharing with us what is going on?" Tony chuckled. "I've booked Ondre a day in a recording studio." Esme said. "I told her we were going away for the week and she told me about the studio, so she rang them up and now I'm going tomorrow with Esme. I'm so excited." I said. I was like an excited school boy.

For the rest of the day we didn't do much. I was too excited for tomorrow. Esme and I started packing a few stuff ready for the trip. This anniversary is going to be perfect.