Chapter 7

Esme POV
I was eating breakfast and I heard my phone buzz. Addison wanted to FaceTime.

Incoming call from Addison💕

ACCEPT | DECLINE

"Good morning." She said. "Morning Addi." "Have you got much planned for today?" I shook my head as I took another bite of my breakfast. "Good. So do you fancy coming round to the house?" She asked, getting all excited. I felt my jaw drop. "Seriously?" I asked. She nodded with a big grin on her face. "Yeah I would love to." I replied. "Yes! I'll text you the address. Bring a bikini with you as well and be here within the hour." I nodded. "I'll see you soon Addi." We said goodbye and hung up.

I finished my breakfast and then headed upstairs. I got changed into this:

I made sure that I packed my bikini as well

No one knows about my feelings for Ondre, well a part from Tony, and I want to keep it that way. After finding out that he has a girlfriend made me think I should back away from him. I don't want him to argue with his girlfriend about me.

I headed to the house. When I pulled in the drive, my jaw dropped. I've always wanted to visit the hype house and now I'm here. I feel like I'm in a dream.

I knocked on the door, my nervous kicking in yet again. Tony opened the door. "Hey Esme." He hugged me. "Hey Tony." He guided me in the house and brought me to the kitchen where everyone was. Everyone said hi and gave me a hug. They were all so welcoming.

Just then I felt my stomach drop. Ondre was there with a girl who I am assuming is Sophie, cuddled into him. Ondre looked up at me and gave me a slight smile. I tried not to cry and I tried not to show on my face how upset I was. "Hey Esme come upstairs with me. I'll show you to my room so you can get changed." Addison said. I looked over to her and she had a concerned look on her face. I nodded and followed her upstairs. "Is everything okay?" She asked, closing her bedroom door. I nodded. "Yeah why wouldn't it be?" I asked, trying to hold my tears back. Addison didn't look convinced. "You do know you can talk to me about anything." She said. "Thanks Addi." I smiled.

I got changed into this bikini.

"Woah, you look hot

"Woah, you look hot." She giggled. "Thanks so do you as always." I replied. She gave me a hug. We headed downstairs and went outside to the pool. I saw Sophie all over Ondre. I ignored them and went to sit with the girl. We were all talking and laughing together. They really made me feel at ease around them.

I sat with the girls and Nick came over to say hi. "Damn you look fine." He said pulling me into a hug and I felt my cheeks go red. "Behave Nick." Mia said. "What? She's a beautiful girl." Nick shrugged. "Thank you Nick." I said smiling. He gave me a wink before jumping in the pool.

Ondre POV
I was sat talking with Chase, Tony and Ryland whilst Sophie was cuddled into me. Don't get me wrong, I love cuddling but Sophie acts all clingy and I don't like that. She doesn't really go and spend time with the other house members, not even the girls, and I really wish she would. The other members would actually like her if she would make the time and effort to speak to them alone, without me.

I looked over to see Esme and I saw Nick hugging her. All of a sudden a wave of jealous hit me. Why am I getting jealous of Nick? That suddenly changed, I smiled as I saw she was having a laugh with the girls. She fits right in with us, and the girls adore her by the looks of it.

Sophie soon realised where my focus was and she turned my face back to the boys. I mentally rolled my eyes at how petty she is being. However, something about Esme kept pulling me back towards her. I couldn't even go over and speak to her because Sophie wouldn't leave me side and I knew she would get jealous of Esme; I just couldn't deal with another argument with Sophie.

Esme POV
Today has been so much fun. I've loved getting to know everyone. I didn't really speak much to Ondre as Sophie never left his side once. I was a bit gutted as I did want to talk to him... you know just as friends.

I was in the kitchen, talking to Tony and I saw Ondre and Sophie holding hands and being all cute together. In all honesty, it looked like Sophie was into it a lot more than Ondre was. "You know he's not shut up about you since we met." Tony said. My attention went back to Tony. "Sorry what was that?" I asked. "He shouldn't be with Sophie, he should be with you." I nearly spat my drink out. "Me and Ondreaz barely know each other." I said. "Trust me, give it time." He smiled. Tony was about to say something else but we heard yelling coming from the living room.