Chapter 15

Esme POV
It's been a week since my first date with Ondreaz. We've been on a few more dates since then and I'm really falling for him.

I was at home and I heard my phone buzz.

The Girls🥵

Addison😻
So Miss Esme are you coming to the party tonight?

Charli👑
Girl you have to come!!

Esme✌🏽
Of course I'll be there

Avani🤡
You're getting ready with us and I want to do your makeup again

Esme✌🏽
Okay! What time do you want me to come round?

Addison😻
No later than 4pm

Esme✌🏽
:)

Charli👑
Someone can't wait to see you again

Mia🦋
*cough* Ondreaz *cough*

Esme✌🏽
You guys are making me blush

Kouvr😜
Pick a killer outfit and we'll see you soon

I looked at the time and it is 11:30am. I looked through my wardrobe to find the perfect outfit. I wanted to look good tonight, especially for Ondre. I want to be his and I want him to be mine. It took me about half an hour to pick something, yes I am an indecisive person.

It is now 12 and I text the girls to let them know I'll be at the house around 2pm. I did a workout to pass the time.

Once I finished my workout it was now 1:15pm. I got changed into some comfy, grabbed my things and headed to the car. I decided to go to McDonald's drive thru as I was starving. I parked the car and ate my food whilst scrolling through social media. A lot of people are commenting about me and Dre. They want to know if we are dating.

Since Tony commented DRESME on my recent Instagram post, everyone is using the ship name. It made me giggle at how many people actually want us to be together. I am starting to get a lot of recognition and it was a a bit overwhelming but I know I've got amazing people around me who support me.

I arrived at the hype house and I walked in. Addison, Charli, Chase, Alex, Thomas and Mia were all sitting in the living room. "ESME!!" Charli yelled running over me to give me a hug. "Hey girl." I giggled and hugged her tighter. "We'll start getting ready soon." Addison said. I sat with them and we decided to make some tiktoks.

I walked into the kitchen and I heard a voice behind me. "Hello gorgeous." I smiled. I knew who's voice that was. I turned around and saw Ondreaz looking fine as hell. "Hello handsome." He snaked his arms around my waist and mine went around the back of his neck. He leant in and gently kissed me. I pulled away and cuddled into him. "I've missed you so much." He held me close. "I've missed you too." I said. I pulled away and looked at him. "I can't wait for tonight. Spending time with my favourite girl." He said making me smile. I hugged him again. I love hugging Ondre, he makes me feel safe. "Go and be with the girls and I'll see you soon." I smiled and gave him one last kiss before heading to see the girls.

We were all getting changed in Dixie's room tonight. "So Esme, I saw you and Ondreaz being all cute and cuddly in the kitchen before." Charli said smirking. I giggled and rolled my eyes. "Right keep still. I need to do your makeup." Avani ordered. I love it when she does my makeup, she makes me look so good. "Do you think tonight is the night that Dre will ask you out?" Mia asked. "I mean I would like to think so. We've been getting on really well and I hope he wants this too." I replied. Charli squealed. "Well we are going to make you look hot so he doesn't have any excuse not to make it official." Avani said. I giggled. "Thanks girls."

Let's hope tonight is the night.