Chapter 34

Esme PIV
Today is the the day Ondre and I are going to the recording studio. He was so excited yesterday. I'm just so relieved we were able to get the date changed.

I felt a body jump on top of mine causing me to groan. "Wake up baby. We need to get going." Ondre said excitedly. I giggled at how excited he was. "Dre we don't have to be there until 12 and it's only 8:45." I said, yawning. "I don't care. I'm so excited." I pulled him down to me and connected my lips to his. His fingers running across my waist, and mine were intertwined round the back of his neck. He pulled away smiling. He pulled me into his chest and wrapped his arms around me. "I love you so much." He said, kissing my forehead. "I love you too handsome." "Shall we go out for breakfast before heading to the studio?" He asked. I nodded. "Only if I can pay." I said. "No chance." "Dre please. Today is about you okay and I want to pay for my baby." I said running my finger up and down his abs. "Okay fine." I smiled and kissed his lips. "Shall we get ready?" I nodded.

We got changed and headed downstairs. "Morning love birds." Chase said. Dre chuckled. "Morning Chase." I said. "Do you want breakfast?" He asked. "No thanks bro. We're going out for breakfast and then we're going to the studio for today." Ondre told him. "I forgot that was today. Hope you guys have fun." Nick said. We said goodbye and headed to the car.

Ondre drove us to a cute little cafe. I paid for breakfast, Dre still wasn't happy but I insisted. "I can't wait. I just want to go now." Ondre said, fidgeting in his seat. He was so excited. He's never been in a professional studio before and I'm glad he's looking forward to it. "I can't wait to hear you sing again." I smiled. "Promise you'll sing with me." He said looking at me. "Dre this is about you. This is your time." "I want to sing with my princess okay." He said, smiling. "Okay I'll do it for you." He grinned.

It was now 11am and it takes just over 45 minutes to get there and we didn't want to be late. We headed to the car drove to the studio.

We arrived at the studio and we were both so excited. "Oh god I'm so excited but nervous." Ondre said looking at the building in front of us. "Babe you don't need to be nervous. You're going to have so much fun and this is something you've always wanted to do." I said holding his hand. "Baby I can't thank you enough for organising this. This is the best anniversary present you could have gotten me." I smiled and I leant in and kissed him. "Nothing but the best for my baby." I smiled. He pecked my lips once more and we headed inside.

Today was so much fun. Ondre had a blast. We had a music producer who helped Dre with some songs. Ondre recorded 3 songs and I even did a duet with him; I forgot how much I loved to sing. Seeing Dre in his element made me so happy. He is such an incredible dancer and he's such an amazing singer. Is there anything this boy can't do? He had so much fun and he produced some incredible songs.

It was 10:30pm and we were now going home. We went to Chick-Fil-A drive thru on the way home. Ondre paid this time.

We got back to the house and it was midnight. Most of the house members were in their rooms. We would tell them all about it in the morning. We got in bed and I cuddled into Dre. "Did you have fun today babe." I asked. "I had so much fun. I loved every minute and the tracks sounded incredible. I am so grateful for you princess. You've made me the happiest guy in the world, the moment you stepped into my life. I love you so much." He said kissing my lips. "I'm the luckiest girl in the world."

We talked for a while until we fell asleep. Today was so much fun.