Chapter 27

Addison POV
It's been just over a week since the whole incident with Ondreaz and Esme. Ondre hasn't left his room once. Tony said he's not showered, he's hardly ate anything, and he barley gets any sleep. We are all worried about him and we are all worried about Esme. She's not spoken to anyone.

I had a plan. It's currently 8am and everyone was still asleep. I quietly walked over to Charli's room. I opened the door and luckily she was awake, sitting on her phone. "Hey." She said quietly. "Hey." I walked over and sat next to her. "Will you come with me to Esme's place? We need to get her back here. I'm worried about her and Ondreaz. This is not good for either of them." I said. "Of course. Give me 5 minutes to change and then we'll leave." Charli said. I nodded. "I'll meet you downstairs." I walked out of her room and quietly headed downstairs, making sure not to wake anyone up.

Charli snuck downstairs and we headed out to Esme's place. "Does she know we're coming?" Charli asked. I shook my head. "No but I might try and ring her again." I rang her phone, not expecting her to answer but she did. I put her on speakerphone so Charli could hear as well. "Oh thank god you answered." I was relieved she was alive at least. "Addi I'm fine." "You don't sound fine." Charli said. "Can everyone hear me?" Esme started to panic. "No it's just me and Addi." "And we are on our way to see you." I added. "No girls don't." Esme said. "Too late. We are almost here." Charli said. Esme sighed. "Okay I'll see you soon."

We finally reached her house. We knocked on the door and she let us in. "Esme you don't look fine." Charli hugged her. I saw Esme wipe some tears away. We sat down on the sofa. "Please come home with us." I begged. "I don't know." Esme sighed. "You have to. You need to see Ondre." I said, holding her hand. "He's been the exact same as you. He's not eaten, slept or even left his room." Charli said.

Esme POV
My heart broke knowing how bad I've made Dre feel. I love him so much and I don't want to end things with him. "Okay. I'll come back with you guys." Their faces lit up. "Really?" Addison asked. I nodded. "I miss all of you guys and I don't want to end things with Dre. I overreacted." "Rachel is gone. She's not messaged Ondre, she's out of our lives." Charli smiled. I smiled lightly. "So go and get changed and then we'll go to the house." Addison said excitedly. I nodded.

I got showered and changed and met the girls downstairs. I drove to the house, nervous to see everyone.