Chapter 41

Esme POV
I am now 35 weeks pregnant and we found out that we are having a baby girl. It's been an incredible journey. Everyone has been so supportive and looked after me, especially Dre. He's been amazing throughout this whole journey.

We have moved into our new house. No one would let me help, they all moved everything and I couldn't do a thing. We have everything ready for our baby coming. The boys have put some safety locks on a few things around the house. The girls have decorated the baby's room and it is honestly gorgeous. I cried when I saw it. The baby's room is connected to mine and Dre's room. We have a crib in our room as I want the baby with us when she is first born.

The fans have been going wild on social media. Everyone has been sending messages congratulating Ondre and I on the baby. Some fans have even sent some stuff to the house. I was overwhelmed with the response. I tweeted saying thank you to everyone who is sending stuff for the baby. I even posted a few stuff that they sent on social media.

I was sunbathing with the girls. The view this house has is insane. "Baby are you okay? Do you need to go in the shade? Do you want a drink?" Ondre asked, fussing. "Babe stop fussing. I'm fine. Go and have some fun with the boys." I smiled. He kissed my lips and then my stomach. "If you need me, come and get me okay." He said. I nodded. I watched him walk away to join the boys.

"Ondre really has be fussing over you." Addison smiled. "He's been amazing. I'm surprised he still loves me after what he's put up with, you know with my hormones and stuff." I giggled. "He loves you and his love will only grow more when the baby comes." Mia said.

I was in the kitchen making some food and then I felt a rush of pain shoot through my stomach. "Shit!" I screamed. I looked down and my waters have broke. Tony came running in. "I heard you scream, what's wrong?" He was panicking. "Tony the baby is coming." I said, scared. "Oh my god. I'll get Dre." He ran outside and a few moments later Dre came running in. "Baby our princess is coming." He said excitedly. "She's early, Dre. That can't be good." He saw how worried I was. "Everything will be fine. Let's get you to the car." He said, calmly.

Dre helped me to the car and the girls brought the hospital bag down and put it in the car. Dre, Tony and Addison came to the hospital with me. The others would follow later. Dre was driving, with Tony in the front. Addison was in the back trying to calm me down.

We arrived at the hospital and Dre was with me the entire time. I can't believe my princess will be here soon.

End of story

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 05, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

I Want You ~ Ondreaz Lopezजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें