Chapter 3

Esme POV
So the meet and greet is now over and we waited in our seats as the security guard was going to take us backstage. "Girls if you would like to follow me." The security guard said. We nodded and followed him. We met everyone backstage and we all went for food.

I was sat in the car next to Ondre and Tony whilst Nick was driving and Chase next to him. I felt so nervous. I mean he's my crush and I never thought in a million years I would be sitting next to him. His hand grazed mine and I blushed. I saw him smirk out the corner of my eye.

We headed to McDonald's to grab some food. Luckily it was quiet. We paid for our food and sat down in a booth. We were talking about general stuff, they wanted to get to know us. "So do you girls maybe want to hang out with us again?" Chase asked. "We would love to." Jessie said, smiling. "Great. We are leaving tomorrow afternoon to finish our meet and greets but we can always meet up afterwards." Tony replied. "Yeah you can always come to LA or we could come to Arizona." Ondre said, looking at me. "Well I'm actually moving to LA in a couple of days." I smiled. "Seriously?" Charli asked. I nodded. "LA has so many more opportunities for me compared to Arizona. I've already bought a house out there." I smiled, getting excited at the thought of living out in LA. "We don't want her to leave." Amelia pouted. "But we know she'll make her dreams come true." Jessie added. I smiled.

I knew it would be hard to leave my family and friends but I want to achieve my dreams. "So we can spend a lot more time with each other?" Ondre asked looking at me, with a hopeful look on his face. I smiled and nodded. Tony was smirking at us from across the table. I was confused and I saw Ondre give him a death glare.

"So what do you want to do out in LA?" Thomas asked me. "I kind of want to be a triple threat." I replied. "She is amazing at dance especially." Amelia said wiggling her eyebrows. "Really? You definitely have to dance with Ondre and I one day." Tony exclaimed. I was shocked but I nodded and agreed. We talked for a bit longer before they had to get back.

We exchanged numbers and gave them our socials. They all followed us straight away. We said goodbye to everyone. I hugged Ondre last. "I can't wait to spend more time with you." He whispered in my ear. I felt the heat rush to my cheeks. I can't believe what happened today.

Ondreazlopez, lopez_tony, taylerholder, charlidamelio, dixiedamelio, addisonraee, petroutv, nickaustin, Avani, miahayward, K0uvr, alexwarren, lilhuddy, Rylandstorms followed Esmethompsonn