Chapter 36

Ondreaz POV
I am so glad Esme is loving Miami so far. I wanted to make our anniversary special. Tonight I have planned a date night. Last night when Esme was asleep, I booked a reservation for us at a restaurant.

I woke up and Esme was still asleep. I wanted today to be a surprise. I decided to make us some breakfast since I was awake.

I was in the kitchen and I suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I turned my head to see Esme. "Good morning babe." I smiled. "Good morning handsome." She kissed my shoulder. "Go back to bed, I'll bring this to the room in a couple of minutes." "I rather have you in bed." She said seductively. I looked at her and she was hungry, hungry for me. "Someone woke up a bit horny." I chuckled. "You have no idea." She started kissing my neck. Shit. "Babe." I whined. She stopped and sat on the stool. "Keep that hunger under control for the day, I promise you tonight will be fun." I winked. She looked at me confused.

I plated the food and walked back over to Esme. "Well princess, tonight is date night and I've got something special planned." I stood in between her legs, my hands resting on her hips. "No Dre. I told you to stop spoiling me all the time." She pouted. "I know you did and I chose to ignore you." I chuckled. She rolled her eyes and pulled me in for a kiss. "I don't deserve you." She said pulling me in for a hug. "Don't be silly, of course you do." I mumbled into her skin.

We ate breakfast and decided to go for a walk. We've already spent the day at the beach and went to the Bayside Market place, but there was so much more to be seen. I told her to be ready for 7pm as we had a dinner reservation at 7:30pm.

Esme POV
It is 5pm. Dre and I spent the day walking round Miami and having a look in shops. It was such a cute day out. I've just got out the shower and I was looking through my outfits that I brought, deciding what to wear. I decided to wear this:

Dre was in the living room waiting for me

Dre was in the living room waiting for me. I walked out of the bedroom and saw Dre sitting on the sofa. He turned around, his eyes grew wide and his jaw dropped.

I walked over to him, blushing a bit at his reaction. "Wow." He pulled me in for a hug. "You might want to close your mouth." I whispered in his ear. He chuckled and squeezed me tighter. We pulled away and he gave me a quick peck. "Ready to go?" He asked. I nodded.

We got in the car and he drove to our date. We arrived at a fancy restaurant. "Dre you shouldn't have." I said looking at the restaurant, wide eyed. "Only the best for my princess."

We walked into the restaurant and we were greeted by a waiter. "Good evening. Do you have a reservation sir?" The waiter asked. Dre nodded. "I do, it's under Lopez." "Of course, if you would like to follow me." We followed him to our table and he handed us our menus. This place was expensive. "Dre it's far-" "Do not say a word about the price. I am spoiling you and I don't care what it costs." He interrupted me. I held his hand across the table. "You are one in a million Mr Lopez." I smiled. "Oh I know." He chuckled.

We had some chit chat and we were now finished with our meal. It was amazing food. We decided to share a dessert. I wanted one but I knew I wouldn't be able to finish it by myself, not after that meal. Dre paid and we left and tip and we walked hand in hand back to the car.

Before I got in, I pulled Dre into me, my back against the car door. I brushed my lips against his, teasing him a bit. "Thank you so much for tonight." I said. Dre bit his lip, wanting my lips on his. "The date isn't over yet." He winked. "What do you mean?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "You'll see." He smirked. "Dre." I whined. "You've done enough." "Just wait until we get back to the hotel." He winked, opening the car door for me. I knew what he was planning.

He parked the car at the hotel and I was smirking. "What? I want to have some fun time with you." He shrugged innocently. "Get us to that room quick." I said seductively, making his eyes fill with hunger.

We headed back to our room...