Chapter 28

Esme POV
I followed the girls into the house. Most people were sitting in the kitchen. "Look who we brought back." Addison said. Everyone looked at me with a shocked face. "ESME!!" They all cheered and attacked me in hugs. "Girl you aren't allowed to leave us ever again." Larray said. I giggled. "I've missed you guys." "Are you going to speak to Ondre?" Tony asked. I bit my lip slightly and nodded. "He's missed you so much. He's broken and won't stop blaming himself. I've never seen him like this before." Tony said hugging me. "Tony I promise I never meant to hurt him. I love your brother so much." I hugged him tight. "I know you didn't, now go and get your boy back." He smiled. I nodded and headed up to Ondre's room.

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. It was silent. I slowly walked in. "Ondre?" I asked.

Ondreaz POV
"Ondre?" I heard a voice.

My body shot up and I looked straight at the door. My girl, my girl is here. I wanted to cry, I wanted to scream with happiness.

"Baby..." I said walking over to her. She looked like she was going to cry. "Come and give me a hug." I said, crying. She smiled and ran into my arms. I squeezed her tightly, knowing I've got my girl back in my arms. I heard her crying and I couldn't stop the tears rolling down my cheeks.

I pulled away and I looked at her. "I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry." She cried. "Princess you've got nothing to be sorry for." I said wiping her tears. "I never gave you the chance to explain what happened. I assumed you did what Jake did to me but I know you would never ever do that. I should have told you about Rachel. She wanted to split us up and have you to herself." She said, looking so broken. "This isn't your fault. I'm nothing like Jake and I will prove it to you every day for the rest of our lives." I said smiling. "You are nothing like Jake and I know that, you don't need to prove yourself. I still want you to be mine, if you'll have me." She said putting her hand on my cheek. A smile plastered on my face. I pulled her into me and crashed my lips onto hers. I felt her smile into the kiss. Her hands on my waist, not wanting to let go.

I pulled away first. "Of course I still want you. I want you for the rest of my life." I smiled. I rested my forehead against hers. "I love you, I love you so much." She said. "I love you so much more." I kissed her again. "Shall we go downstairs and put everyone out of their misery?" She giggled. I nodded.

We walked downstairs, hand in hand. "They're still together." Mia yelled, seeing us together. Everyone was so happy we are still together. Esme was staying the night and I told her she was staying with me. There's no chance I'm letting her go ever again.