chapter 1: ship girls!?

(A/N: welcome to my new story so as you expected this is a story that is based off of azur lane. i don't know how long i will keep this up but i hope you will enjoy and before i leave, this story is also based on @Attackingoreos, @Death_the_pokemaster and @TheQuoteMan2 so thanks you guys)

"c'mon Emily your the one who wanted to go to the beach so hurry up" 

"wait im almost done" she replied

Emily is my little sister she is currently in her 3rd year of middle school, while im in my 2nd year of high school. we currently live with our aunt who is barely at home, while our parents passed away in some freak car accident. it was too young for Emily to remember but i remember it. The doctors told me that they both died on impact. this all happened when Emily was just a baby when this happened. our aunt was the only one who actually took us in.

"Acro, Acro?"

"wha... oh yeah lets go"

we get a uber and we head over to the beach.

"hey Acro what did you want to be when you grow up?" Emily asked

"i really want to be a wildlife biologist. anyways now that you've asked me its my turn to ask you, what do you want to be when you grow up"

"hmmm, i want to be a song artist"

"go ahead, chase your dreams. if you try hard enough you'll eventually get them" 

*BOOM*

i open my eyes to see that the car was flipped over by something.

"Emily a-are you ok?" i see that Emily is unconscious

with the last of my strength i grab her hand then my vision was over come with darkness. i can faintly hear me being driven off somewhere. after that i was out.

i wake up to a beeping noise "ugh, what happened"

"try not to move as much, you just got out of a near death experience you need to rest. you are lucky that you only got out of that with a minor concussion and a few shards of glass stuck in your left arm." there was a girl at the foot of my bed, she had pinkish white hair. she was wearing some kind of uniform. for some reason she had parts of a ship stuck to her

 for some reason she had parts of a ship stuck to her

"wait, who are you?" 

"i am Vestal, a repair ship from Eagle Union."

"where am I?"

"well you are in a military base called Azur Lane, here we are tasked with destroying  an alien race called the sirens. although right now we are looking for a new commander to, well command us. our last commander was kinda crap. anyways you are gonna be out commander for now on."

"that is a lot so soak in... wait"

"what could it be, commander?"

"wha...commander. well anyways where is Emily!?"

"well she is currently in another hospital. she surprisingly didn't sustain any major injuries. anyways, it is recommended that you keep this commander thing a secret if you don't all hell will break loose"

"alright, alright im ready tell me everything about being a commander"

ONE EXPLANATION LATER

"so your telling me that the thing that flipped the car over was from an alien race called the sirens. and you are battle ships that are supposed to get rid of them and save the world. but you cant do that properly if you don't have a commander an i correct?"

"yes that is correct"

"and what about school?"

"Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays and days that have something urgent coming up is when you will be here. but you are free to come here whenever you want." Vestal replied

"ok, ok thanks. could i head out, i wanna see everything" 

"sure thing commander, oh and a lot of the ships wont really work with you unless you gain their trust, so be a good boy and go have fun"

"bye"

i walk out of the hospital, to see that im at the ocean, there are battleships everywhere. 

"wait, why are there only girls here?"

"who knows?"

"i mean who would" i look to my side to see a woman with silvery hair with violet eyes. she wore a black jacket and a white sleeveless shirt with gold trimmings. she wore a sailors hat, along with everything else to Finish off her look

 she wore a sailors hat, along with everything else to Finish off her look

"correct who would know, we never met our creators. anyway we where made to fight off the sirens, not to play house"

"well i was nice to meet you im going to explore the base." i say to the woman

ONE LAP AROUND THE BASE LATER

once i had a rough idea of where everything was, i was just aimlessly walking around the base. this happened for about an hour until, someone in a maid outfit walked up to me.

 this happened for about an hour until, someone in a maid outfit walked up to me

"excuse me but are the commander?" she asked

"yeah, i am the commander' i replied

"it is nice to meet you my name is Belfast of the royal navy, introductions aside come with me please you have to attend the commanders entrance ceremony"

"uhh... okay?"

partway walking somewhere i realised something.

'do i have to make a speech' i nervously tapped the Belfast's shoulder "hey miss Belfast"

"please refrain from calling me miss Belfast, Belfast is fine"

"oh uhh Belfast do i have to make up a speech?"

"yes you do, i am terribly sorry that i forgot to tell you this"

"oh boy"