❤️ ѕєνєηту

Jiahui woke up and checked her phone for the time. It was almost eleven, so she decided to get up and change.

❤️

"Donghyuck~" Jiahui called before giving him a warm back hug.

"Good morning" He turned around and pecked her lips before focusing back into his laptop. "Breakfast is on the counter"

"Ok, what are you looking at?" She asked, peering over his shoulder.

"Jobs"

"Oh... You can come to work with me! My manager is hiring" Jiahui beamed, making him turn around.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I can call him now if you'd like" Jiahui was about to take out her phone, but Donghyuck stopped her.

"I'd like to meet him" Donghyuck touched her hand, making her put her phone away.

"O...k. Then, we can go tomorrow. I know that he'll be working tomorrow and I am too, I guess you could meet him there" Jiahui suggested.

"That would be nice" Donghyuck smiled, holding her hand. "What do you want to do today babe?"

"Let's... Stay home! I'm tired..." She slouched her back and pouted.

That caused him to laugh at her cute actions and pinched her cheek. "Ok whatever you say"

❤️

"Jiahui!" Miyoung shouted the girl's name from downstairs. "Bring you and your man downstairs!"

"Why?!" She answered back, startling Donghyuck with her loud voice.
She chuckled lightly before patting his chest.

"Sorry~"

"Because! Just come downstairs!" They both shrugged, hopping off the bed and heading downstairs.

"Yeah, what did you guys need?" Donghyuck questioned whilst jumping off the last step.

"We wanted to go on a double date!" She smiled, clapping her hands.

"Did Jaemin agree to that?" Jiahui pointed at the boy, who looked very uninterested.

"I'm forcing him" She still kept her smile on while hitting Jaemin's chest.

"Ow- What the hell?"

"Show more interest!"

"Fine fine!" Jaemin raised his hands in defeat his he looked at the couple in front of him. "So where are we going?"

"Probably barbecue and a bar" Miyoung looked to her friends for approval.

"I have a low alcohol tolerance!" Jiahui complained. She knew after three or four drinks, she was wasted.

"Ok, but you have Donghyuck to help you" Jaemin smirked. "If he doesn't get drunk"

"Ok... Fine, let's go- Wait, but when?" Jiahui approved of the double date.

"In like... Twenty minutes? I need to get changed" Miyoung peered down at her outfit. She was wearing sweatpants and a tied-up shirt.

"Yeah, I think I should change too. We're unintentionally matching" Jiahui snorted, looking at her shirt. They both laughed.

"I guess I'll get changed first then, bye bye~" Miyoung waved before skipping upstairs to get ready for their little date.

"I should too, it takes us, girls, a long ass time to get ready" Jiahui went upstairs, leaving the two boys alone.

"I don't want to go~ I feel like being lazy today" Jaemin groaned, burying his face into a pillow.

"Well, that sucks" Donghyuck scoffed and smirked when he saw his annoyed friends face. "I don't really care. By the way, have you found a job yet?"

"No, I haven't been looking. Why? Have you found one?"

"Jiahui's manager is hiring, I guess I'm going to work with her" Donghyuck shrugged. "If you want to stay in this house you have to get a job dude"

"I know, I know. I'll probably start looking tomorrow, who knows?" Jaemin stood up, brushing his pants and heading towards his room. "I'm gonna take a shower"

"Ok. Be ready in twenty!" Donghyuck watched him as he closed the door. "I probably have to get ready too"

❤️

"Hey, are you ready?" Donghyuck knocked on Jiahui's locked door.

"Yeah, just give me a moment" Jiahui was applying lip balm. One she finished, the girl opens the door, then she was greeted by her boyfriend. "You look great"

"Thank you, I only changed my clothes though"

"It's fine, let's go downstairs and wait for the other two" Donghyuck took her hand and lead her downstairs, only to see that the others were ready.

"Oh wow, you look great Jiahui!" Miyoung smiled. "Shall we get going?"

"Yep! Let's go!" Jiahui left the front door first, getting into the car.

❤️

"Wah... I'm so hungry..." Jaemin mumbled, patting his stomach.

"It's ok, we're heading in right now" Miyoung pats his shoulder as all four of them walk in and were greeted by a waiter.

"Right this way" He leads them to a table for five, leaving in an extra chair. "I'll be back when you guys are ready"

The waiter smiled, placing down two menus, and leaving.

"Ok, what do you guys what to eat?" Miyoung passed the menu over to the other two.

"Pork and Tteokbokki!" Jiahui pointed to the many things that she wanted off the menu.

"Then, pork, beef, Tteokbokki, and seaweed soup" They all decided on to the four dishes, many even more.

"Yeah, that sounds like a good amount" Donghyuck one arm around Jiahui's waist, pressing his head against her shoulder. "When the waiter comes just order"

"Aren't we drinking too?" Jiahui muttered, fiddling with the metal chopsticks on the table.

"Yes, but you never know babe. You could look really cute when you're drunk" Donghyuck leaning his head closer to her ear, whispering right into it.

"Oi! What are you two whispering about? Is it something sexual?" Miyoung snapped her fingers, making that both of the pay attention to her.

"No. If it was I would be a blushing mess right now" Jiahui admitted.

"Oh look, the waiter's here" Jaemin pointed at the waiter approaching their table. "We should order"

They all nodded their heads and gave their attention to their waiter, who had just pulled out his notepad.

"What would you guys like?"