post-credit scene

SITTING ON SOME TYPE OF THRONE, an annoyed man looked forward. Around him was a green glow, illuminating the room. It was otherwise dark, fitting for the man. The man had a scowl on his face.

Before him, on the floor, was a head. The head of a half cyborg demigod. There was no trace of blood left on the ground it sat, the navy blue stone spotless.

Beside the man - the saviour - stood another man loyal to the first. He had been the one to bring the head. He traveled all the way to Earth to collect it, when he had initially gone to check the progress that had been made.

The larger man sitting on the throne only had one goal, and he was failed once more. He wasn't sure how much more he could take. Both of his daughters went rogue. His followers were dying quicker than expected, and less people wanted to do his work for him, wishing for death instead.

Without warning, he stood, his heavy boots clattering against the cold floor. This caused the man beside him to have to stop himself from flinching.

Still looking into the blank space in front of him, the large man breathed out a heavy sigh. "One more chance," Is all his said, his low and deep voice resounding around the room.

His follower scrambled out to tell everyone else, knowing his leader hated to repeat himself.

~~~~
well guys, this is officially done! honestly, i can't believe it. although i did finish writing this back in the beginning of august. regardless, i'm writing a second book! it's called FLIGHT, and it's already up! at least, the disclaimer and prologue is.

that won't be it, either! i'm thinking of writing a third one after that, then maybe a prequel. we'll see how it goes. just have to hope 2020 didn't kill me by the time we get there. there will be a bunch of fun~ references and crossovers that i'm sure you'll all love, or hate. we'll see.

i'm getting off track. thank you so much for reading all the way through! you have no idea how much that means to me. i hope you enjoyed this story as much as i have. this definitely isn't the last adventure for my boy robin! that's right - much more torture- i mean fun, is ahead!

and seriously, thank you for all your encouraging comments! they never fail to make me smile. see you in the next book, i hope!