Chapter 31

Hey guys! I'm really sorry for taking a really long time to update. I just find it really hard to manage my time with my assignments and I always end up reading and watching movies during my free time instead of writing. This is because I kind of find writing a bit stressful as I have to think if the scenes are going as planned and I have to make sure it tallies with the next chapter and all that jazz. And then dont get me started on the whole situation with fixing the grammar (Ik my grammar isn't perfect hehe sowwy) and typos which I still miss even after cross checking the draft :/

Anyway, surprisingly after publising my last chapter I ended up getting a lot more reads which I was shocked by at first since I didnt have much readers before. I know its not 'a lot' compared to most books but I am still so so grateful. I was also surprised to see a few comments asking me to update. I really really badly wanted to reply but I was guilty because I knew it would take some time for me to update since well, work and I needed a little break from a few things. I'm really sorry about that. I'll get back to you guys next time though and I'll try to work on the whole time management issue. :p

But.... since its my last year for my bachelor's degree I cant really guarantee anything :/ One thing I can confidently assure you is that I will not stop this half way.

Again, thank you! And I hope you enjoy this chapter. <3

_________________

"You did what!?" Katie questioned out loud, her eyes as wide as that of an owl's.

I sighed heavily before turning my attention back to my laptop and continuing to cad the plan as we were at work.

"I said it once. I'm not going to say it again."

Katie scoffed dramatically. "Oh well, this time you will have to."

I looked back at Katie in defeat before covering my cheeks childishly with my hands.

"I kissed him." I mumbled out the words once again as I dragged my hands heavily down my cheeks.

There was a painfully awkward pause as I waited for her response. I watched her as she tried to process the information, a toothy grin immediately coming into view.

Katie then chuckled, causing me to furrow my brows at her in doubt.

"And he is still alive?" She asked, still amused with what I had just said.

I led out a groan as I pulled out my flask and sipped my juice.

"I honestly don't know what got into me." I confessed as I sighed in frustration and rubbed my fingers against my forehead.

I felt a little tingle down my stomach as memories from yesterday brushed into the back of my head. Grabbing the flask once again, I gulped in the contents, squeezing my eyes shut as I attempted to erase it away.

"You know," Katie began as she rested her elbow on her desk and supported her chin against her palm. She analysed my flustered state in adoration as she continued, "I was hoping this would happen some day."

Slamming my flask on the desk in shock , I gaped at her in bewilderment. "Why on earth would you want that!?"

I heard little wheels of a swivel chair roll backward as our colleague rotated his seat to face our desks. Grumpy pants glared at us warningly as he adjusted his spectacle.

"Can you two tone it done please. I'm trying to concentrate over here." He pleaded out of exasperation.

"We are sorry, Robin!" I sang out with a big smile. Cursing under his breath, he then rolled his seat back so it would face his desk once again.