chapter 10 | Distress

"Here I am," she steps towards me, but my eyes catching sight of her send a message of disagreement to my brain. "Y/n," I stop her in her way. "You're not going out in these clothes, are you?" I point my finger at the bodycon dress making her look way too sexy for my liking. "I am...what's the problem?"

"Well..." I shrug but think about a way to say it without offending this soft baby. "This is a bit too sexy for a simple meeting with a friend."

"It's..." she doesn't find the words to answer me but looks up into my eyes. "Okay then, I'm getting changed, Sir," she remarks to make me know I'm strict, but we both smile, and she goes back to where she came from.

I take my phone out of my pocket but lean back on the table. I really don't like to know she's going to meet a guy she only met online, but at least, she's getting changed and not remaining in a sexy dress that will probably make the guy get too aroused and think she's trying to impress him.

In short seconds, she comes back, so I raise my eyes up to check what she picked this time. "Is it good now?" she displays her body to me, but I still don't appreciate this grey knit clothing. "Well...it's still bodycon but...at least this looks more casual with the long sleeves..." I try to see the good side to not make her try too many clothes. "Tell me if it's not all right..."

"How old is he?" I demand to know before answering her. "Twenty-one," she says. I put my phone in a pocket of my trousers but tuck both of my hands in the two of them. "Well...I've been that age and had the same mind that those guys must have so...I know what he's going to think if he sees you in that dress, and with that makeup, so I don't really like it but...whatever, that's better than the first one."

"I put makeup on because I don't want him to be disappointed once he'll see me in real life...I'm scared," she tells me the reason why but comes up to me to put her sneakers on. "You're beautiful without makeup. He cannot find you ugly at all. However, he's a dumb, young man and will probably believe you're trying to impress him. You know how guys of that age are..."

"I know...but I just want to try because he seems different, and he's just a friend anyway," she shrugs but reminds me of that little detail I don't believe to be true at all. "Yeah," I drop it and walk up to her, I stand before her but glance down at her dress. I lean forth and grab the bottom of it to pull down on it and try to make it arrive lower.

"You're going to damage it," her hands touch my shoulders, but I straighten up since I can see my actions are ineffective. I decide to take hold of my leather jacket and put it over her. "Pass your arms in the sleeves," I tell her to do, and to my greatest astonishment, she obeys and does as told. I grab my keys and leave the house with her to walk up to my car and get inside.

I buckle my seatbelt on but make sure she does it as well, noticing her skirt just rode up and is now revealing a lot more skin. I sigh but start the vehicle. "I'm staying with you for the whole evening, all right?" I get on the road but already hear her complain. "What? We didn't agree to this."

"But we didn't disagree either," I state without fearing anything since I know she's not going to be against my orders. "I gave you the permission to go there because we both made a deal, 'I let you meet him if I'm with you'. That's what we said."

"No, that's not what I said, Jungkook," she shakes her head and dares to now change her words. "I said you would come with me but not stay with me, that's two different terms and meaning."

"Well, that's what I understood," I keep my eyes on the road while arguing with her. "Jungkook, this is going to be weird if you come with me. I told him I would be there, but not with a man. Why don't you stay in the car and wait for me to come back? I promise I will respect the 'one hour rule'."