chapter 25 | Mistake

"You what?" he chuckles. Either he doesn't want to accept what I just said, or he believes I'm joking. "I like y/n, Mister Kim...I...I'm in love with her..."

I shake my head and stop imagining this whole moment, I just watch Mister Kim enter his car and do so to be in my own vehicle. Maybe I shouldn't talk about it yet, I don't want to be drifted away from y/n. I know that if he ever gets to know about my feelings for his daughter, about our touches and words, he might kill me or simply separate us.

I gulp down heavily but turn the ignition on to start the car. I know I'll have to face this situation soon, it's just a matter of time.

20 minutes later...

"Jungkookie..." she says my name joyfully once I step into the house and stands up from the sofa to rush to me, so I take my shoes off and drop my bag to take her in my arms. I've never got this before, each time I come back home, she's there, ready to run to me and give me one of the most comforting hugs, and that's honestly the softest thing ever.

"You look tired..." she squeezes me in her tender clasp as I'm keeping her up the floor. "I am...The nightmare of last night must have ruined my sleep..." I press a kiss on her jawline but put her down. However, she stands on her tiptoes and kisses my lips. "We'll sleep together tonight, and I'll cuddle you."

I grin but run my hands through her hair, to press a kiss on her forehead. "You're the cutest girl ever," I pull her in and give her a bear hug. "My little one..." I whisper timidly in her ear, closing my eyes but calling her that for the first time.

"Please," she says this for no reason known. "Call me that all the time from now on."

"You like that nickname?" I smile against her temple but bend my head forth, adjusting to her height. "Yes, I do. A lot," she affirms but never lets go of me. "Or you can call me baby girl...that sounds good too."

"Hm? Babygirl?" I repeat the word in her ear but can almost feel the shivers covering her skin. I open my eyes and look down at her shoulder, playing with her hair while loving the tenderness of this moment. "My heart just did something..."

I giggle but move my head back to look into her eyes. "What? Beat?" I joke with her but see her laugh at my dumb answer. She hits my body with the front of hers like a baby but stares into my eyes from lower. "Stop mocking me..."

"I'm not mocking you," I smile and gaze down at her lips. "I'm just laughing at how cute you are. That's different."

She pouts, showing me she doesn't really like this reply or agrees with it. Her hands slide over my waist to reach my torso, and her fingers climb up my abdomen to grip the end of my tie. "I'm gonna pull on this and choke you if you keep being mean."

I gasp to express my shock playfully. "That is really mean to say that," I glide my hands down her sides but envelop her body with my tough arms, both of us staring into each other's eyes. She grins but lifts her hands up to my neck to loosen my tie and remove it from me. "Are you undressing me?"

"Yes," she nods with no hesitation, and once the black fabric is away from me, she slowly unbuttons my dress shirt. "Let's do this on the sofa," I pick her up without any warning and lead us to it while she's not stopping her actions but revealing my skin.

Once I sit down, I put her down on my lap, I heave a moan of exhaustion, and she drops the tie next to us. "What are you doing? Uh?" I put my hands on a high spot of her thighs, but she only gazes down at my torso to undress me and get my tattoos into sight. "Do you want to get me naked?"

"My eyes wouldn't mind..." she shrugs but offers me a little smile full of naughtiness. "Well...what got in your innocent little mind, sweetheart?"

"Not sweetheart," she pouts at me but arrives at the bottom of my clothing and pulls on it to get it out of my trousers. "My little one," I rub my thumb over her hip but check what she's doing to me. She smiles and gets rid of the dress shirt, sliding the top down my arms and getting me to help her effortlessly. Maybe her cuteness is giving her an advantage. The clothing now away from my skin, she drops it on the tie, and I get back in a comfortable position, noticing she has something in mind while contemplating my tattoos.

No time to even ask her what she wants, she leans over and drops a sweet kiss on my chest, before looking at me. I'm oddly voiceless. Her hands touch my abdomen, the tip of her fingers tracing my abs, the ink over them, and the shapes they create. She smiles at me without saying anything but breaks the eye contact, both remaining silent as if we were too dived in the pleasure to even admit it. She bends over again, and this time, parts her lips against my chest, making me fear she could aim the most sensitive spot.

My hard breathing gets exposed the more my chest is inflating and deflating rapidly, I bite my lips once I feel and see her kiss my hot skin. I don't know what she saw or thought about while I was still at work, but she seems to be already showing her needs.

While her lips are already driving me crazy, her delicate hands undo my belt, the sound of it echoing through the quiet room only filled with my heavy breathing and her kisses. My teeth squeeze my bottom lip even more tightly, but I grip her thighs, her tongue entering in contact with my skin as she's sliding the belt away from the loops.

I keep my eyes on her but feel the lust grow inside of me at warp speed, the tip of her warm tongue running over my chest to reach one of my nipples as she just left my leather belt where my other clothes are. At the exact second that her tongue licks this sensitive spot, I gasp but try to control myself, feeling my eyelids getting heavy as one of her hands is now stroking me over my tight trousers.

I should stop her, but I do not want to, no matter how cute she is, she's an adult, she knows what she's doing to me.

My lips part, but the air running away from them shakes once she strokes my member heavily and gives some sucking to my nipple that is starting to provoke a lot of hot sensations through me. I hold back to not moan but feel my eyes closing, my hand slides up her body to go higher and tangle my fingers in her hair. I bend my head back, but she opens the button of my trousers to unzip it.

10 minutes later...

She smiles at me shyly but comes closer to put my clothes back properly for me and get onto my lap, the frictions hurt me a little, but I put my arms around her once she encircles my neck with hers.

"Was I bad...?" she asks in my ear, not realizing the state into which she put me. I hold her with some weakness but close my tired eyes. She was a soft and cute baby...why has she done this?

"No..." I breathe out but feel her hot lips kiss my ear. I feel a bit bad for this...maybe I should have stopped her and not let myself get pleasured. I try to collect myself but struggle, the sexual pleasure always having a powerful effect on me. "Why did you do this, y/n...?"

"I wanted to," she answers me but moves her head to look at me. "You're a man...I thought you would like it..." she licks her lips, my eyes not seeing her the same way anymore. "I shouldn't have...?"

I stare into her eyes but barely know what to say. "I...it's not that you shouldn't have but...I don't
want you to do that type of thing only because you think I need to be pleasured. I mean...I don't know..." I sigh but glance away. "I just see you as...a soft and cute girl so I'm still a bit overwhelmed... "

"Hm..." the sound escapes her but gets me to check up on her reaction. "I'm sorry. I thought you were too stressed lately," she leaves my thighs to get on the floor but moves towards the kitchen.

I bite my lips but look down at my trousers, a sigh slips out of my mouth but I close the button and zipper of my clothing. Once it's done, I look in her direction and see her wash her hands, probably to get ready to cook dinner.

I pass my tongue over my lips but keep my eyes on her. Why did I have to make it so awkward after what she's done to me?

I stand up and grab my dress shirt and belt, walk up towards her but make my way to my bedroom. "I'm going to take a shower," I tell her but only get a nod in return.

I guess I messed up.