chapter 27 | Saudade

< my body is aching...😔 ]

[ It's because of last night, that's normal. I'll cuddle you once I'm home, all right?❤ >

< yeah...❤ ]

I exhale sharply but get my phone on the seat next to me. I knew this would happen, but maybe she's acting like that because of what we did. I cannot even imagine how worse this will be once I'll take her virginity, she will be twice more in love, twice more attached.

No matter how I feel inside, I put my seat belt on and start the car.

'YOUR P.O.V'

I sigh out of pain, wanting Jungkook close to me after all the rush of emotions I felt last night, which magnified my feelings. I toy with his pillow, lying down on my flat but remembering his touch on my body. I've never felt so good in my life, this was so intense in sensations that no words would be enough to describe them. It was heaven, maybe even better. I was lightheaded and could barely realize what was happening to my body and brain, I just loved it and my stomach is still full of butterflies.

The ringtone of my phone makes me grab it joyfully, hoping for Jungkook to tell me something good.

< Hey, do u wanna go out?💕 ]

I smile at the sight of this cute boy, who always texts me, and I answer him, even if my happiness didn't blow up as much as it would have if it was from Jungkook.

[ Where? >

< idk. Cinema then Burger king? ]

[ which movie do you want to watch? Is there something interesting? >

< Terminator!!!🙆‍♂️ ]

[ ok😅 I'm getting ready and I'll tell you once I'm on the bus to your house >

< ok🥰 ]

I drop my phone on the bed and get out of it, not covering my naked body since no one is here. The good thing about this outing with Minjae is that I will have fun and not feel lonely and sad here.

•••

7:20 am.

'JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V'

"Good morning, Jungkook!" Heeyoung runs through the hallways to catch me before I could enter my office. I keep the handle in my grip but look at her, "Good morning."

"How are you?" she beams at me, holding some files against her chest. "I'm fine, and you?" I smile. "I'm fine too, but I wanted to ask you something. I couldn't do it yesterday because you left quite fast but...would you like to go out for a drink tomorrow?"

"Uhm...I'm sorry, but I don't think I'll be free..." I refuse it, willing to stay with y/n all day long. "But you're always free on Sundays..." her mood changes now that she doesn't get what she wants, so I turn towards her and find a good excuse. "I just need some time to work and relax a little, I've been feeling exhausted with the project lately."

Her eyes land on my neck, their attention remaining on the left side of it. The awkward moment ends once she glances up at me. "Do you have someone...?"

"What?" my heart stops for a long second, her question catching me off guard. "You met someone, is that the reason why you prefer to stay home these days?" she figures out the reason why I always tell a lie, making me realize that I've been acting different since y/n is close to me. "You have a hickey...you can't tell me otherwise..."