chapter 14 | Touch

30 minutes later...

'YOUR P.O.V'

I walk up to Jungkook as the food is still cooking but smile at the sight of him sleeping. I thought he would come at me and fight, he obviously hasn't. I get down on my knees next to him and press a kiss on his cheekbone, his parted lips making me giggle silently as he's softly snoring.

"Jungkook," I whisper in his ear but lay my forearms on the cushions, to comb his hair and rest my chin on my hand. "Weren't you supposed to cook? I annoy him since he's half asleep, but I enjoy this moment to hug him. "Jungkookie..."

His thin lips close now that I'm embracing him. "Hm..." a deep sound vibrates through his throat, and he rotates his head. "What...?" he slowly comes back on earth so I approach my face from his to kiss his cheek. "The breakfast is going to be done."

He smiles but closes his eyes again. "Sweetie..." his husky voice shivers me, but I run my fingers through his long fluffy hair to pull them back and reveal all his features. "I told you not to do this...you really are stubborn."

"Yes, I am," I admit. "But now the food is cooked for you to eat and get some energy," I keep on playing with his hair, but he sits up in a sudden manner, groaning and blessing my ears. I straighten up to stand before him as he's taking some time to come back on earth.

I put his fluffy hair back properly, but he rises without saying anything and causes our bodies to brush past each other. He plants a kiss on my forehead. "Thank you for cooking," he smiles but touches my waist to move to the side and head to the dining table.

I get to the kitchen with a broad grin upon my face, my heart still fluttering after this touch. I take the dishes out of the furniture and stop the induction hob,  to fill the bowls with the food and not make Jungkook wait for too long.

"Do you know what I dreamed of just right now?" he speaks out while looking at his phone. "No, I don't. Tell me."

"You," he giggles but makes my heart skip a beat. He dreamed of me, that could mean he has me on his mind. "We were at the beach, and I bought you an ice cream but then, you kept on complaining because it kept on melting and you couldn't eat it...you were so cute..."

It sounds sexual to me but this is maybe only because of my mind. "Well...I like your brain..." I laugh but walk up to him with the dishes to lay them on the table and see him put his phone down. He gazes up at me, and I sit down before him. "Eat well."

"Eat well too," he smiles at me and takes his spoon.

•••

5 pm.

"Jungkook," I move towards him with the tablet in my hand while he's still working on his laptop. "Hm?" he stops typing and looks in my direction with his glasses, so I lay my head on his shoulder and show him the screen. "Do you understand what this is?"

"Hm..." the sound vibrates through his throat, but I look up at him, hoping for him to recognize the diagram I made. "That's a heart. Right?" he makes it obvious this is not clear without willing to, getting me to pout with disappointment. "Is it that bad...?"

"No, it's not," he laughs softly but gazes at me. "That's well-made, but I can make a digital one if you want."

"Really? But you have a lot of work to do, and this will take some time," I lay the tablet over my thighs to only look at him. "It's fine, I'd rather help you."

"All right then, make this ugly thing great," I hand him the tablet but he grins. "It's not ugly, stop it," he takes it with his larger hand but leans over to place his laptop on the coffee table then gets back in his previous position. I take this opportunity to rest my body on the side of his and wrap my arms around him to watch what he's doing on the tablet.