chapter 11 | Tension

"Y—Y/n...you..." I bite my lips but avert my eyes from her body only dressed with her panties.  "Put your clothes back on, right now," I oblige myself to keep my eyes away from her.

"No...I wanna..." she makes some noise while moving. "I want you...now...right now...so...oh..." her moaning voice creates some waves of strong stimulation through me. "I want to have sex with you..." her body touches mine, and she hugs me, my feet going backward instinctively.

"Y/n..." I try not to be affected by the feeling of her bare curves pressing onto me. "Get in your bedroom..." I look down at her but feel her holding onto me as if it was hard for her to stand on her feet. She slowly goes lower, her whines and moans never stopping as I'm doing everything to not let this arouse me.

"I want you badly...daddy..." she goes down on her knees, but as soon as her face touches my crotch, I grab her by the arms and pick her up. I don't have another choice but to do it, so I take her in my arms and walk up to her bedroom.

Her hot lips kiss my neck, the drug still running through her veins and making her sexual drive intensify, she clasps my ear with her lips to kiss one of the most sensitive spots on my body but start to grind onto me.

This is turning me on, but I have to be a man and not let my lust take over. Once I reach her bed, I lay her down on the blanket and manage to straighten up. "Why don't you fuck me, Jungkook?!" she whines but covers her face with her arms, my eyes attempting hard to not look at her in just her panties. This is a bit shocking to hear this from her. I don't like those types of words in her mouth.

I lick my lips but step back to the door. Those words and that body are too much for me tonight. "Go to sleep, y/n. Please," I sigh but go out without closing the door, fearing I could not hear anything if something bad ever happens.

I check on her from outside but see her taking her underwear off with a lot of difficulty, wriggling around on her bed while talking nonsense to herself. This hurts me to see her like that, not knowing what she's doing and being controlled by the drug she was forced to take. I strongly believe she didn't take it in all good conscience, she didn't know it for sure.

I go away to not see her naked body anymore but head to my own bedroom, I feel like I'm going to have to keep an eye on her tonight, so I need to take a shower before doing so. Her half naked body does not even arouse me to be honest, the situation blocks all types of sexual arousal in my body. Only the touches are able to cause something since I cannot have any control on it, but that's all.

I enter my private bathroom after lying to myself and close the door behind me to unbutton my dress shirt, take it off, undo my belt and zipper in order to drop my pants and underwear on the floor.

I remove my socks and then all the accessories I have on me to place them on the sink cabinet and get to my bath. I turn the faucet to let the water run and fill the bathtub. I feel like it's going to be a tough and exhausting night full of stress, so I need a moment to relax.

After some minutes, I stop the flow of warm water and don't wait a second before diving into it. This feeling is the most satisfying one, I lie down and close my eyes to revel in this moment. I chill out and bend my head back on the headrest, hearing nothing but just the soothing sound of the water moving. This is calm in the house, I don't hear y/n talk or yell, neither moving or making noise, so that's good. However, she must have fallen asleep, so I should not take too much time here, I need to stay with her.

Since I've only dived into my warm bath, I move forth and get at the other side to reach out for a remote control, I turn all the lights off but only switch on the dim ones on the ceiling, this looks like warm stars in the sky, so that's the best way to feel at ease and comfortable.