chapter 26 | Let go

•••

9 pm.

After spending more than the rest of our evening in a heavy silence and tension, I move forth on the sofa and put my laptop down, with my glasses and phone. She hasn't talked just once when she usually says some things out of the blue or while we watch TV together. I need to make it up.

I hold my hands together, keeping my forearms over my thighs. I turn my head in her direction and stare at her, waiting for her to look at me as well. As expected, she never glances away from the screen, so since I have to make the first move, I bring one hand to her thigh and touch her. "What's wrong?" my thumb caresses her skin.

She shrugs, silently, refusing to talk to me after what I caused. I exhale sharply but get closer to her, my hand sliding over her body for the other one to now cover her thigh and be in contact with the inner part of it. "If it's because of what happened earlier, I don't want you to think I didn't like it or enjoy it. It was terribly good, and I loved it. All right?"

"You made me feel stupid..." she never gazes into my eyes, my hand not giving up but stroking her thigh. "Stupid? Why?"

"I'm just an innocent girl..." she remembers those words only. "You said that as if you were not attracted to me sexually, or as if I wasn't...I don't know...nothing but just a girl."

"That is not what I meant, baby..." I shake my head and do my best to reassure her. "When I said that, I just meant that I wasn't prepared to do something sexual with you. You really seem so sweet and innocent that it kind of took me aback afterwards, but that doesn't mean I didn't like it. I like that side of you as well," I stare at her face, hoping for her to not be mad anymore. "And why would you mind me calling you 'a girl'? Aren't you the one who said you want me to call you 'my little one'?"

"That's not the same," she doesn't give up but makes me smile. I straighten up and encircle her body with my arm to touch her hip. "Are you really going to stay mad?"

"I'm not mad..." she responds. "Then look at me and give me a kiss," I keep my arm over her thighs but ask for her attention. She smiles against her will but turns her head and presses her lips on mine. Right after this fond touch, I lick my lips and dive my eyes into hers. "Don't feel stupid, all right? I liked it and that made me feel terribly good. I was just overwhelmed because you went for my weaknesses."

"Your weaknesses?" her bad mood slowly disappears the more I talk to her and give her some caresses on the thigh. "Yes, sexually of course."

She grins but gazes down at my lips. This little look tells me more than some words could. I drop my eyes on her lips obviously craving mine and inch closer to lock them. I push on the cushions with my hand to straighten my back and have my head higher than hers, I kiss her passionately and slide my hand over her skin to reach her hip.

"Did you really like it...?" she breaks the kiss to murmur against my lips, but I nod, my eyes not opening. "You made me horny..." I smile uncontrollably, my fingers sliding under her top as I'm letting the arousal take over me. "Horny?" she bites her lips nervously. "And...are you still feeling like that now?"

"Hm," the vague answer vibrates through my throat, but she locks our lips after asking her curious questions. We both kiss each other without caring about the movie that is playing anymore, our hands fondling one another's body but loving it. I drive one of mine up to her face and cup the side of her throat, feeling her pulse hit my skin. She returns all the intimate touches but makes me feel like a teenager making out with his girlfriend, our breathing are deepening, our heartbeats hastening.

As soon as she slides her tongue in my mouth, she gets me weak, and I lose my mind. I suck on it and grab her by her waist to pull her towards me and get her on my lap. I stand up with her in my hold and bring us to my bedroom, breaking the kiss for a moment but feeling her continue this on my neck.