chapter 38 | Tipsy

- One month later -

Wednesday, January 22, 2020.

8 pm.

'JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V'

I enter the house after working late, unlocking the door in the quietest way possible. I step inside, kindly, but land my eyes on my baby, who hasn't run and hugged me like usual. I smile at the sight of her sleeping on the sofa but notice the food on the dining table on my right.

I take my shoes and coat off, drop my bag on a chair around the table, and get closer to the meal she cooked and put in Tupperware tubs, however, she added some sticky notes, so I loosen my tie but smile while reading the words.

_ hey, I cooked one of your favorite meals, I mean, I tried...^^ I hope you'll eat well and feel better once you're home. Sorry if I'm sleeping while you're reading this, but I was really tired today :( I love you a lot daddy♡♡ I'm jk! I know you don't like this nickname, I mean my muscular man♡♡ _

_ There's also your dessert in the fridge if you want, I hope you'll like it♡ and your clothes for tomorrow are ironed, the washing is made, and I tidied your office up. I love you♡ _

She's so sweet and adorable. I put the notes down but grab hold of my bag to take a book out, a book into which I keep the notes she writes to me, without her even knowing. I open it and stick them on an empty page. Reading them when I feel down or want to see them again always makes my day.

I close it and put it back in my bag to head up to her. I really cannot believe how hard my heart beats because of her, of all the attention she gives me, all the love she offers me every day. It's been more than two months that we're together and not even one was spent without her pampering me and making me feel loved.

I squat down in front of her and tangle my hand in her hair, resting it on her head. I smile at this angel and press a kiss on her lips, patting her head and combing her hair. I stare at her for some seconds, filling me with comfort and delight. Since I don't want to wake her up, I move and do my best to take her in my arms and stand up, but she wakes up.

"Jungkook..." she mumbles but wraps her arms around my neck, so I pick her up and carry her to our bedroom, the only one she's not scared of since what happened. "My little baby," I press a kiss on her ear, and she tightens her hold around me to nestle her head in the crook of my neck. "I'm sorry for sleeping," she whispers against my skin, putting a smile on my face. "It's okay, sleep as much as you want," I enter the room and head to the bed.

She doesn't say anything, I pull the blanket lower and lay her down, noticing she went back to sleep. I cover her body and drop a kiss on her forehead to leave the room. I close the door behind me and turn the lights off to get to the other room and sit down at the table.

I get comfortable on the seat. I undo my tie, open some buttons of my dress shirt, and unfasten my belt to take it off and make sure I'll eat without any unease. Now, I can finally eat the food my baby cooked.

She doesn't even know about what will happen tomorrow, I was planning to tell her that I took a day off for Friday since we move to another city, and that she won't have school, but I guess I'll tell her in the morning, she'll be even happier.

- Two days later -

Friday, January 24, 2020.

1 pm.

"Ugh..." I land on the mattress that I put down on the new floor, finally taking a break after getting all the boxes in our new house. The sunshine passes through the windows behind me and warms my skin up. "I'm already exhausted..." I moan from tiredness, but my baby lands on me. She lies down on my body and puts her arms around my neck. "Uh, my old man," she giggles in my ear but presses her lips on it, making me smile and poke her waist. "Mean girl," I spank her. "Uh? I told you not to call me that already."