chapter 33 | Fingertip

My breathing goes a bit faster the more her face is approaching my member, I kindly spread my legs to have her in-between, and her hand passes over my inner thigh, caressing my body, doing everything that can be done for a perfect foreplay.

I smile, but when her lips and tongue brush past my slightly erect cock, this smile fades away to let place to an expression of pleasure, and I shiver. She gazes up at me with a little smile as she must be proud of what she caused to my body, before dragging her wonderful lips to my inner thigh. She trails them over it, making my member harder with these subtle touches that work well on me.

The rush of emotions and lust coursing through me, I move my hand to my cock, uncontrollably, feeling too excited to limit myself. I stroke myself while watching her, biting my lips and breathing hard, the pleasure runs through my throbbing veins, and a little moan catches me off guard right when she pushes her lips against the base of my cock.

"Kiss me, baby..." I ask for her to do, and she moves up to lock our lips. I don't stop the movement of my wrist but cup her face with one hand, kissing her deeply, passionately, with hunger. Her warm skin never loses the contact with my blazing one covered in chills, she fondles every inch of it while returning the amorous and wet kiss.

This is happening again, the sexual pleasure is driving me insane, and I'm losing control. This feeling, the sensations, they always have a great impact on me and my actions, whether good or bad, they make me turn into a different man that can only appear in bed.

"Come here..." I rasp against her lips but grab her by the hips to yank her towards me, I keep my grip onto her with some unwanted force, and my lips pamper her body with sensual kisses everywhere, starting from her chest, her breasts, her stomach to then go down to the lower part of it that I know is very sensitive to touch. I never pull apart but breathe against her skin, traveling my lips, my tongue up and down her stomach to leave some sweet pecks.

Once I aim her hipbone, her fingers run through my long hair, her breathing turning heavy and unsteady, I make my way up to her breasts, and I stop right here, cupping one while sucking or licking the other. A little whimper slips out of her mouth, and I startle her by suddenly pinning her down on the mattress and toping her.

Hearing her moan like this gives me the will to fuck her hard and make her know what real pleasure is.

My mind going wild as I'm craving for her, we both get into eye contact, and I kiss her lips, feeling beastly and full of desire and need. My hot and throbbing hand slides over her stomach, not stopping its path until it goes down to her sensitive spot. She breaks the kiss once I pass my hand over her wet lips to spread them. I smirk against her skin at the exact moment that my fingers slide deeper in between and that I hear her gasp, but I lower my body to hers and stick our skins onto each other.

I don't kiss her anymore but stare into her eyes, rubbing my erection on her core heavily. She spreads her legs to wrap them around my waist. Feeling my cock between those wet lips. All the sensations, the frictions between our skins are amazing. This type of physical contact always overwhelms me, this is arousing, but so meaningful and special.

"Honey..." I bite my lips, my cock pressing even more onto her, I smile at her and look down at her parted lips, her voice running out of her mouth in the cutest manner as her eyes cannot open anymore. "Do you want me to be inside?" I whisper against her lips, and a feeble 'yeah' goes out of her.