Chapter 1

Levi POV

Once again I walk into school. It's another day, another empty shell of a life. I have no real reason to be here other than what I've been told since I was young.

"One day you'll meet the one person who will give you the ability to feel and experience."

I never really cared, but why would I? I've never cared about anything. Not even Shitty Glasses who has been talking to me about who knows what since I got here. I should probably listen, but I don't care.

"New students?"

Now that I heard.

"What?"

"I said, DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE NEW STUDENTS?!"

I winced and covered my ear, "OW WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!"

At this point the entire student body was looking at us. I just drag shitty glasses with me around the corner, where nobody cares to follow.

"So did you?" She asks.

I just look at her.

"So you didn't. Anyway, we're getting three of 'em. They're a few years younger than us. All of them are friends, and two of them are siblings. Apparently one of the siblings is really over protective of the other for some reason. The other one is their childhood friend. Apparently they all moved her together."

I just nod my head. Maybe this was worth looking forward to. Some new faces. I sigh, probably not. Why would they matter. I just walk to my class and sit down for another useless lesson.

"Next to Levi Ackerman over there." The teacher points to me.

I look to the person coming towards me. All I can do is stare. Damn I wish I paid more attention in class. He's perfect. Everything from his brown hair, to his sea colored eyes, to...well everything. What was his name? What's he like? If he's single. Where he lives...who he lives with. Everything. I need to know everything.

He sits down, but immediately curls his legs up to his chest. Not wanting to make him think I'm creepy, I turn my head forward, pretending to pay attention to that class. I "drop" my pencil and turn his way, to go and pick it up. He smells amazing. Despite what Hange says about my sense of smell being ruined my cleaning sprays and things, I can distinctly recognize this scent anywhere. Coming back up, I see he hasn't moved from the position he sat down in. He's chewing on his bottom lip, which while worrying, it's kinda adorable. He's staring off into space, like he's just waiting for class to be over.

He probably is.

The second the bell rings, he jumps out of his seat and walks over to this girl who I've never seen before. She must be another new student. I'm angry that he went over to her instead of staying with me, but how can I be? He knows her- heck they might even be siblings- and I haven't said a word to him.

Eren POV

Of course I get seated to the most attractive guy in the room. I couldn't sit next to Mikasa or Armin, no no no, it HAD to be this guy, who oddly enough has the same last name as Mikasa. I doubt they're related though, Ackerman is a REALLY common last name.

I curl up in my seat and just stare forward. I'm not going to get to know anyone, and I'm not going to bring attention to myself. Not anymore.

The bell rings after what seems like an eternity and I rush over to Mikasa. Armin eventually joins us.

"That was a nightmare!" I say exasperated.

Armin deadpans me, "Eren, you didn't do anything."

I look to Mikasa for help, but she just tells us we have to go. Maybe it's for the best we don't have that argument right now.

We head to the next class, and I see my desk partner. Maybe I should've said something to him. I was kinda rude. NO! Don't talk to anyone. It'll hurt less.

Levi POV

I try to go the rest of the day as normal, but I can't stop thinking about him. I wonder if he's ok...AGH! Why do I care so much? What is this feeling?

The second every class ends, I make it my mission to find him. I don't talk to him, I'm too nervous for that, but I just need to see his face. He acts so differently around those other two students compared to everybody else. He acts like he can take on the world or something when he's with those two, but the second anyone else enters the picture all of that spirit is gone.

When the day ends, I have to resist he urge to follow him home. I find out that the raven haired girl is his sister. I guess I don't have to be too jealous over her. The other friend doesn't seem like much of a threat either, and honestly seems like the peace keeper. I find out that his name is Eren Yeager. He doesn't talk to anyone besides his two friends, not even teachers. I wonder what it sounds like. Hold on, it doesn't even matter. I shouldn't even care about this brat.

Wait...shouldn't? My eyes widen in realization. I care about him. I feel something. This can't be. I thought all that crap about the one person was absolute bullshit but...here we are. If this is true, he must be mine.

——————
First chapter done!

I honestly can't believe I'm doing this, but I've just been reading so many of these, but I kept thinking "well instead..." and just decided to go ahead and make my own. I don't even really care if anyone ever sees this. If you do, thank you, and I'm sorry for my crapperoni writing.