002: Humiliation

" No thanks

" No thanks."

Sunghoon simply rejected the girl's gift.

He was aware that Sungkyung also had an interest in him like all the girls in school does. And as her feelings grow, Sunghoon only caused her pain. Throwing everything she gave him away.

Sunghoon admitted that she was pretty but sadly, she does not pass his standards nor had the qualities of a girl he was looking for.

" You don't? I'm sorry. Was this your least favourite flavor? Mianhae, I will try again."

Sunghoon lets out a frustrated sigh. " Sungkyung, No. Thats not it. I just want you to leave me alone okay? I'm not in the mood."

He said, walking back to his table.

Park Sunghoon always found Sungkyung annoying. Always trying her best to gain his attention, when he clearly feels bothered and annoyed by her all the time.

He wanted her to stop, but it's really clear that the girl does not know how to give up.

He hates the way she always stalks him and ask his friends on what kind off things he likes. And Sunghoon feels uncomfortable about it. Thankfully she was not that disrespectful when it comes to privacy and space.

" What are you doing? " Sunghoon notice that the girl left the cupcake in front of him, as she looks at him with a smile.

" Like you said. You weren't in the mood so hopefully, you'd get better once you eat it. " She said.

Not wanting to shout and humiliate the girl in front of everyone in the cafeteria, Sunghoon accepted and asked her to leave immediately.

" Fine. Just leave it here alright? I'll eat it later. "

" Kamsamnida~ " Sungkyung bowed to him and went back to her seat, smiling like always.

As soon as the girl was out of sight, Sunghoon turned to his friends. " Does anyone  of you guys wanna take this? I think I'd barf once I eat that. "

He said pointing to the cupcake right in front of him.

And as usual, Geonu took the dessert. "You sure you don't want to try this? It looks good. That Sungkyung girl is a great cook you know. "

" Gomabji man sayang halge. " (No thanks) said Sunghoon.

Meanwhile, Sungkyung grabbed Jiheon's chocolate ice cream that she ordered a few moments ago.

Jiheon being the lazy girl she is, she asked Sungkyung to get it for her.

Sungkyung was already walking to her table when someone snatched Jiheon's ice cream and threw it to the floor along with its tray.

Every students attention was now at Sungkyung and one of the school bitches, Min Dawon.

" What do you want Dawon? " Sungkyung asked, trying to be a bit nice, hiding the tone of malice.

Sungkyung felt something cold go down her body, soaking her clothes.

Ong Sera, one of Min Dawon's minions poured coke on Sungkyung.

Everyone in the cafeteria started to laugh at her. Except for Sunghoon who just stared at the girl.