040: His Future

" In the accident Jiheon was in, the falling stage light was set to be on purpose

" In the accident Jiheon was in, the falling stage light was set to be on purpose. Meaning, someone is planning a plot against Jiheon."

" How do you know that? "

Sungkyung grabbed Sunghoon and led him backstage right near on where the stage controls are located.

" This! " Sungkyung pointed to a rope that was right near the wall. " This rope was cut apart, you know how these ropes helps support the position on where the stage lights are now right? "

Being part of the drama club's auditorium staff, Sungkyung knew her way around every control system backstage. She worked outside and behind these courtains for 3 consecutive years now and it would be ridiculous to point out that she was wrong.

When the auditorium was made a few years ago, the school didn't actually have enough money to help set up the stage lights in the auditorium. The school coordinators and staff thinked of another way and improvised. They made sure that nothing will go wrong and no one will be placed into an accident. It was actually a success and no student or staff got hurt in those years. Well, until now.

" Right. Good thinking! But do you actually know on who even dared to do that to Jiheon? "

" Apparently no. Jiheon is a smart and helpful member of the club, I couldn't believe anyone even tried to kill her. "

Sunghoon gave a small patt to Sungkyung wanting to give her comfort. He would've given her a hug, but it's actually a bad timing to do so. Or so he thinks.

" Don't worry, we'll get to the bottom of this. And you know, at least Jiheon wasn't majorly affected right? "

Sungkyung nodded. " Right. Right. Anyways, thanks for the company. I have to go, I still need to go visit Jiheon at the hospital. "

Sungkyung grabbed her bag and plugged on her ear-set. " How about you Sunghoon? Aren't you going home already? "

The boy shooked his head. " Not yet. I still have to wait for Heeseung hyung. "

" Why? What happened? "

" Nothing much. He just got sent to detention because he accidentally scratched Mr. Yui's car door earlier this afternoon. "

Sungkyung hummed in response, nodding her head. " I see. Then, I'll just see you around. "

Sungkyung gave the dark haired boy a small wave before walking out of the empty auditorium. Sunghoon just stared at her, as she slowly disappeared from his view because of the distance.

" Now. How do I get her to say yes to me? "

It was another day at school. Nothing much out of the ordinary happened, the day just went down smoothly as it was suppose to be.

Students loud chatter filled the school halls, the janitors doing some last minute cleaning before school officially starts, the principal sorting out student files while the guidance teachers were busy on they're computers.