029: Notes

Ever since the day Sungkyung set things straight and wanted to be nothing but only a stranger to Sunghoon and their relationship, he somehow felt gloomy all of a sudden

Sunghoon barely smiles, laughs or even have the appetite to eat, especially when Doyum got to spend more time with Sungkyung right in front of him.

He was glad that Sungkyung forgave him but somehow it actually didn't make him feel better like he knew it would.

In fact, he felt worse.

Sunghoon's eyes could tell that he was nothing near the word ' fine ' or  ' okay '. His friends and dorm mates felt bad for him and tried to cheer him up, but it was useless.

All Sunghoon did was watch Sungkyung from a far away distance, as she smiled and laughed along with her friends. It almost seemed that Sunghoon was Sungkyung's bodyguard or guardian angel, always watching out for the girl.

And he couldn't deny that he still can smile, just by seeing her. It's just bad that she doesn't even notice Sunghoon anymore like she used too.

It really pained him.

The school bell rang as students started going out of they're classrooms, going down the hall to their lockers.

" I got a 98% as my test result on math. How about you Linlin? " asked Jiheon who carefully placed the paper on her folder.

" I got a 43% "

" Gosh Linlin you really need to study- "

" Study? My brain won't even operate that good during maths! I tried hard to pay attention and think a lot more harder but its just my brain kept malfunctioning. And you expect me to exel in that subject when people hardly even use their brain cells nowadays? "

Jiheon hit Linlin in the shoulder with a book. " Yah! Take that back! Math isn't my best subject and yet here I am getting a 98% percent. "

Like usual, the two girls started bickering. Linlin and Jiheon doesn't really match with each other, but their differences actually helped them become a lot closer especially with Sungkyung on they're side.

Opening her locker, a small notes fell out. Sungkyung picked it up from the ground and read it.

Your happy right? If you are, never stop smiling.

- p.sh

It has been 4 days since Sungkyung started receiving this kind of notes whenever she'd take out a book in her locker.

Earlier today, a warm smell of toast and hot chocolate was placed on her arm chair when Sungkyung arrived at her first class, with another note.

" p.sh "

It was obvious for Sungkyung that Sunghoon was the one that made and planned all of this. But sadly, she didn't accept his small gifts and notes that easily.

She was still hurt and his sharp words remained in her memories and heart. So she tries her best to avoid him in a another way where he couldn't suspect it.

But she can't just not talk to him or avoid him forever. They were bound to talk again sometime soon, and she can feel it.

Noticing a note in her friend's hand, Jiheon snatched it and sighed in disbelief after reading it. Linlin too doesn't feel nice, as soon as she recognised the initials.

" I'm throwing this. " said Jiheon about to find a near by trash bin.

" Jiheon don't! " Sungkyung says snatching the note back.

Linlin looked at her friend wide eyed. " Dont tell me your going to keep that after every letter you sent him but to only be delivered in the trash bin right after."

Linlin was right. Sungkyung spent most of her time expressing her emotions and thoughts on the letters she gave Sunghoon. There was never a day, did she miss a chance to deliver it for him.

Sadly it gets thrown away, over and over again.

" I know he hurt me. And I know my letters deserved its justice but I don't want to repeat the same way Sunghoon did to mine. "

Sungkyung sadly placed the note inside a small box inside her locker.

" But don't you want revenge or justice? I mean, its your thoughts that is placed inside of it. "

Sungkyung sighed. " Revenge is never the answer Linlin. Plus, its fine. Its all in the past now."

Sungkyung took a deep breath, held her chin high, walking down the hallways with pride.

She's no longer the gullible, shy, soft-spoken girl anymore.

These notes are just nothing.