017: Ally

Class has ended and Sungkyung had survive another day of hell

Class has ended and Sungkyung had survive another day of hell. Their classes would usually end in 4:30 pm but since Sungkyung is being punished, she is usually dismissed by 5 o' clock pm.

" Are you done with the papers assigned for you to do? "

" I'm almost finished with them Professor. "

" You could just finish them tomorrow. It has been a long day for you."

Sungkyung gave her professor a quick smile before nodding. " Thank you sir. "

" No problem. Now go get some rest. " He says before exiting the room.

Sungkyung stood up and fixed her things and stacked the papers neatly and placed them aside where they couldn't bother the next person to sit in her chair.

While cleaning her table's mess, Sungkyung heard a faint knock at the door. She was too busy cleaning up after herself that she didn't have time to ask who it is.

" Come in."

The door opened to reveal Mrs. Song. She was smiling at Sungkyung.

" Good evening Mrs. Song! What are you doing here? "

" I just wanted to give you these, my dear. " Mrs. Song placed papers and notes on the girl's desk.

Sungkyung grabbed and read it. Her eyes widened to see that it was the list of homework and lessons she had to review. Sungkyung has been missing from class for 4 days now that she is being punished for committing a major offense against the school rules.

It was hard for her to keep up and she had no one to ask but contact Jiheon and Linlin via text to ask their daily homework and lessons she missed throughout the day.

" Mrs. Song, you didn't have to do this. "

" It's the least that I could do from all the things that you did for me and the library. "

Sungkyung approached Mrs. Song and held hand. " I'm always happy to be at your service ma'am! "

Mrs. Song sighed. " I know how hard and tough it is for you in the last few days ever since the incident. I don't like the way students are treating you and it really breaks my heart every time they call you a thief right in front of you. "

Sungkyung bit her lip and held Mrs. Song's hand tightly.

" Its ok Mrs. Song. I can take it. " She lied. Sungkyung wanted to break down and cry.

" You deserve better than this. "

Sungkyung chuckled and hugged her school's librarian.

" This will all be over soon. Always remember that whenever life kept knocking you down, there will always be an ally that will help you stand up again. "

Sungkyung nodded, trying to fight her tears back.

" And I, Mrs. Song will always be your ally in this cruel world. "