013: Hate

With no evidence and witnesses to prove of her innocence, Sungkyung had her head looking down on the floor as if it's the most interesting thing to her

Going up to her next class, she felt the stares and looks that students are giving her. She heard the whisper and gossips as she passes by some girls while boys just stared at her in disbelief.

" I knew she wasn't as good as I thought she would be."

" She's just another wannabe "

" Kim Sungkyung? Yeah, she's a thief "

" Maybe her family must be at a poor state "

" Finally! Reality had hit some nerves to that girl."

" Sungkyung is totally another two faced bitch "

" Stealing? Ask her for some tips. "

" I won't be surprised if her father turns out to be a criminal "

" She's just another low life "

" Thank god! Her true colors are finally showing "

" She's totally no match for Shin Yuna "

" Now I understand why Sunghoon hates her. She's a no-good thief "

The words of her classmates was another knife that kept on stabbing her. It hurts so much, that she felt like she wanted to cry.

Sungkyung wanted to prove her innocence. She's already in pain with Sunghoon, she doesn't want to feel more of it from her classmates.

If she felt knifes stabbing her earlier, then as soon as she passes by the hallways on where her locker was located, she felt the fast bullets of a machine gun aiming at her.

Sungkyung was being backstabbed by everyone who knows her. Oh who is she kidding, she is being backstabbed by the whole school.

She hated on how news spread so fast that it reached every building of her alma mater in just a few minutes.

A few more steps until she reaches her locker she found a big group of students standing in front of her, staring right at Sungkyung disgustedly.

" Sunghoon will never like you! Especially in that state? What more if he finds out that you stole Yuna's phone? "

" Your just a desperate thief! Got that? "

Everyone started laughing at her. Sungkyung felt dirty and humiliated, she doesn't like the feeling. If she was another person, she'd instantly hit each and every one of them. But for Sungkyung? She couldn't even hurt a single fly.

As Sungkyung opened her locker, a pile of trash and crample papers filled the space inside.

" Oops. Sorry, we thought it was a garbage bin " Min Dawon says, laughing along with Ong Sera and Choi Soori.

Kneeling down from the pile of trash that came out of her locker, Sungkyung grabbed a crample paper and read its content.

A thief like you shouldn't be alive!

A tear escaped Sungkyung's eye. What did she even do to deserve such horrible words?

Tears started staining the paper she was holding, when it was suddenly snatched away from her hand.

" Aiisshh. Its a big mess! Here, let me help you clean it up."

It was Jeon Doyum.

Doyum started picking up the trashes he could and would instantly throw it into the school's trash bin he brought with him.

" Doyum. Stop."

Doyum froze from his spot, he kneeled beside Sungkyung and wiped her tears away.

" You don't deserve the hate. They are just ungrateful people."

Doyum brought up Sungkyung close to him and held her for awhile.

" Let it out Sungkyung. I know you want too."

And with that Sungkyung started crying her eyes out. She held tight to Doyum and cried and cried and cried.

Doyum couldn't deny the fact that the moment he's sharing with Kim Sungkyung was just right. He wanted to make sure she's safe and secured right now.

" I'll murder all of them if you want me too."