044: Snowflake

" Yes

" Yes. I'm here to send these to your daughter. "

Sunghoon handed Mr. Kim the flowers and hand made letter he wrote. It was obvious that a father won't allow a boy like him inside the house on the first meet.

Mr. Kim wasn't expecting the gifts Sunghoon wanted to give to Sungkyung. Mr. Kim was surprised that his daughter already had an admirer when he and his wife were gone.

" Sorry, but who are you to my daughter? " like a typical father, that question wouldn't miss out on a sudden meet like this.

'Your future son-in-law'

That's what Sunghoon wanted to say, but as if he has that high confidence to suddenly give Sungkyung's father such an answer. The man would be furious and Sunghoon didn't want to face the wrath of Mr. Kim.

Sunghoon took a deep breath. " Mr. Kim, I'm courting your daughter. "

He spoke out. Lying would not help, especially when he was carrying flowers and a letter with him to Sungkyung's house.

" Oh shit. He's in serious trouble." said Jay who was intensely watching Sunghoon and Sungkyung's father from the car.

" Poor Sunghoon. May he be remembered for his bravery."

" Calm down you two, Sunghoon can do this. All he has to do is to not mess up. "

The appearance of Mr. Kim not only surprised Sunghoon, but might as well be to Jay, Heeseung and Kei. The three could feel a strong aura going on as their friend and Sungkyung's father was having a long talk.

" Sir, I messed up. I wanted to meet with Sungkyung and apologise for what I've done."

Somehow, Mr. Kim felt empathy and he was drawn by the boy's words. Considering from Sunghoon's looks, he doesn't seem to be the one good in explaining things, and he isn't.

" I know I don't deserve her but, I'm in love with your daughter and its been hard for me to stay away from her for a minute. I want to make this right, so Mr. Kim will you please help me? "

Mr. Kim smiled. He seemed to like Sunghoon already. But it does not mean he'll go easy on him right away. He has to test him somehow.

" Okay, I'll give this to her. And what's your name again boy? "

" Uh, Park Sunghoon. "

Just by saying his name, Mr. Kim felt a spark on his head. The name was quite familiar to him.

" Park Sunghoon. Are you that figure skater who represents korea? " Sunghoon nodded.

" Your a great athlete, I have to say. " he complimented. " But are you great enough for Sungkyung? "

" No." Sunghoon immediately answered. " No, I'm not that great but if she's willing to give me a chance I'll try to be a lot more greater or the best even. "