035: Push Away

Reaching the camp site, all Sunghoon has done were nothing but stare at Sungkyung

Reaching the camp site, all Sunghoon has done were nothing but stare at Sungkyung. His eyes were always on her, not leaving her figure even just for a split second.

His attention always on her, nothing else, nothing more.

All he wanted was to get Sungkyung's attention. And he'd do everything he can just to get everything back. To get his Sungkyung back.

" You know nothings going to happen if you just kept staring at her like that. Plus, do you think she's going to take it easy on you?"

Looking back at Sungkyung, he knew how hurt she was back then. But now, he's the one who's hurting. " No. She's not taking it all easy. "

" Good thing you know. And remember, take it slow and don't hold back. "

Sunghoon nodded." Thanks Heeseung hyung."

" Don't mention it. And I think she might need help in carrying the bags." Heeseung pointed to the girl trying her best to carry her and Yujin's belongings inside their tent.

This was Sunghoon's time to shine, and if it didn't work then he'll just have to wait for another opportunity. Besides, Doyum isn't even here anyway so no one can steal Sungkyung away from him.

" Goodluck soldier."

Heeseung watches as his friend jogs up to the female, wanting to assist her.

Knowing Sungkyung, she's a really sweet and shy girl, but the scene that happened back at the school's gymnasium, she's definitely another person from another side of Sungkyung's whole personality.

Plus she gave in a big and juicy slap at Dawon as well. It scared Heeseung hearing how loud it was, making the sound bounce through the whole gymnasium, surprising everyone there.

Sadly, all of them got sent to detention after what happened.

" Let me help you with that." Sunghoon grabbed Sungkyung's handful of luggage and health kits.

Sungkyung wasn't really in the mood to even stand near Sunghoon or even talk to him. She actually planned on staying away from him, wanting to obey Doyum's wish.

The drama that has happened because of her liking Sunghoon, she wanted to stop all of it and make sure that doesn't even happen again.

Why would you still love a person who hurts you and gave you a hard time? When there are millions of guys out there waiting.

Sungkyung doesn't want any drama or misunderstandings to happen ever again. And if that means staying away from Sunghoon, consider it done.

" I can do it. You don't need to help." Sungkyung grabbed her things back, but Sunghoon didn't seem to be listening.

Instead he grabbed everything she has and proceeded down to her and Yujin's tent.

" It will be un-gentleman of me if I let you do this all alone. Plus, its heavy. "

Un-gentleman? Gave Sungkyung flashes. The word somehow triggered her.

Sungkyung scoffed. "Un-gentleman? Oh wow. So it must be a gentleman of you to laugh at me back when I was humiliated at chemistry class. And such a great impression of you unexpectedly dragging me to a far area only to shout at me when you heard I stole Yuna's phone and money. "

Sunghoon stopped from his track. He felt scared and hurt on the inside. He knew all he did was wrong and he couldn't forgive himself for it. Sunghoon regretted everything and wanted to say sorry.

But right now at the tone of her voice, the kind Sungkyung turned into a shadow while the cold Sungkyung started to take over her and her emotions.

" I was wrong, I know but let me help-"

" Help? I'm sorry your help is not needed. I don't want your help and I won't ever need your help, and if I do need one, I'll just ask Doyum. So can you leave?"

Her reply reminded Sunghoon on how harsh he was back when she was framed. He remembered how deep and messed up his words are, hurting the poor girl.

But he doesn't want to repeat that again. Sunghoon will do everything he can to help her lean back to his arms, even if she says the worst of the worst words. He deserves it.

And Sungkyung has every right to be mad at him.

" I'm helping you and- "

" Would you please just shut up and leave? I told you that I won't ever ask for you help. So get out of this tent!"

Sunghoon was hurt. As if a sword just stabbed through him. Her words were cold and he didn't like the feeling of how she meant every single thing / word she just said.

Yet he tried to stand strong. Tried

" Sungkyung don't push me away. I want to explain-"

" Explain what? I don't want your explanation. So get out! " she demanded as Sungkyung pushed him out of the tent.

Sungkyung doesn't want anything to go bad, especially since she just arrived at the camping site. All she wanted was to stay away from Sunghoon and go on site-seeing in nature.

She's staying loyal to Doyum's words, and she'll try to push Sunghoon away for the sake of it.

Why does she need Sunghoon anyway...