016: Number

Not really attending class for awhile, Sungkyung is usually stuck in either the teacher's lounge or the library to help Mrs

Not really attending class for awhile, Sungkyung is usually stuck in either the teacher's lounge or the library to help Mrs. Song arrange books as Sungkyung's temporary punishment, since the teacher's are still deciding if they could just expel her or add more punishments for her to do for a month.

Right now Sungkyung was helping out, arrange books in the library. She was asked by Mrs. Song if she could arrange the fantasy books and historical books from its rightful shelves.

Mrs. Song had worked for the school for a very long time now and she just turned 57 years old this july. She was a kind and at the same time, strict lady when it comes to loud noises and unorganised or misplaced things.

" This is the last six books left Mrs. Song! "

" Oh why thank you Sungkyung, my dear! I'll just take it from here."

" Are you sure that you don't want me to finish the job Mrs. Song? We don't want you to break a hip from climbing the ladder. " she asked worriedly.

" Oh no no no. Its ok, and don't worry! I'm not climbing up that ladder. You should go rest and maybe read a book if you want. The teacher's are really putting pressure on you my dear. " Mrs. Song said patting the girl's shoulder.

" Hey uhm Mrs. Song. Would it be ok if I go out for awhile? I actually want to talk to someone quick. "

Mrs. Song giggled. " Sure thing deary! Just don't get caught by the teacher's okay? Your shift here doesn't end in 30 more minutes."

" Got it! Thank you Mrs. Song, I love you~ " she said before going out of the library.

Mrs. Song smiled to herself. " She's such an angel. Always saying please and thank you. "

" Sunghoon! "

Stopping from his tracks, Sunghoon knew who that voice belonged too.

He turned around to see Sungkyung carefully approaching him.

He rolled his eyes. " What do you want? Didn't I tell you to stay away from me? "

" I know. But please, let me just ask you something. "

" And that is? "

" I know you don't want me to talk to you in public, where students can see us but is it ok if I meet you at the park tonight? " 

" What for? " he asked in a cold manner. His eyes, still sharply glaring at her sight

" I want to talk to you properly. I want to explain everything. Please? Give me a chance on this one. "

Pleading for his permission, Sungkyung hoped he would say yes.

Sunghoon groaned. " Ok, fine. But at what time? "

" 7: 00 pm. " Sunghoon nodded.

As he was about to turn away, Sungkyung made him stop. " Wait! "

" Tch. What now? "

" W-Would i-it be alright if I had your number? J-just s-so I could text you if ever something c-came up. "

Sungkyung tried her best not to stutter but her scared thoughts on how he would react didn't actually help.

Sunghoon was now annoyed by her question as he balled up his hand into fists.

" Dont worry, I won't take advantage of it, after. "

Hitting a girl was not exactly his thing, so he breathed and faced her direction again.

Sunghoon had his hand out, giving Sungkyung the signal for her to give him, her phone to add his number in her contacts.

As he went to her contacts, Sunghoon saved the number to her list and gave her phone back to her in just a few seconds.

" There. Happy? " Sunghoon asked sarcasticly.

Before Sungkyung could even give him, her thanks, Sunghoon immediately turned around and walked away. Wanting to leave her presence right away.

For he did not want to breath the same air as her.