026: Another

The next day, Sunghoon couldn't stop wondering on where Sungkyung is

The next day, Sunghoon couldn't stop wondering on where Sungkyung is. The feeling of guilt didn't disappear and he suddenly felt pain.

He didn't know why but it was actually unusual and Sunghoon didn't know how to react. All he wanted was to apologise. He wasn't asking for her forgiveness at all, he wanted to clear things up.

Sunghoon went to talk to K and Seon last night, asking them on what to do after he sees her the next day. He took in all the advices he could get

Currently sitting alone in his armchair, Sunghoon tried to do the homework Professor Cho gave them yesterday. He was so busy trying to beat Jake in a video game, he forgot to do it last night.

" Yo Sunghoon! How is your homework doing? " asked Jay who just appeared out of nowhere.

" Nothing much. Just caught up at question number 6. "

" Really? " Jay grabbed Sunghoon's book and read the question. " Oh ok. This question is really easy, want me to help? "

Sunghoon nodded in response.

" On one condition."

Sunghoon raised his left eyebrow up." And that is? "

" Its not much. Just walk with me around the school. I'm bored and people are starting to get a bit noisy down the hallways. "

" Deal. "

" So how are you doing with Sungkyung? "

" I actually haven't talked to her yet, but I'm planning to. Hopefully, she would attend school today. " Sunghoon says, shoving his hands down the pocket of his uniform.

Sungkyung has been absent for a few days now and students and teachers are wondering where the girl is. Some of them started to worry and some tried to fill her locker up with ' I am sorry ' notes.

While Sungkyung was gone, Sunghoon felt empty inside.

Was it bad to think and miss her at the same time after what he did? Well all he knows is that, he has no right to.

" Is it weird for me to think that Sungkyung might have committed suicide or something? I mean, people are talking about the possibilities now. " Jay says stressing the word might.

" Suicide? Knowing her, there is no way she could do that to herself. I mean how could you think that? "

The word ' Suicide ' and ' Sungkyung ' does not really do well nor mix in one sentence. For Sunghoon, it saddens him to hear if Sungkyung really did do it.

Sungkyung is a good girl. Sunghoon did not want to be the main reason om why she would commit such thing. Its just a pain in the heart and eyes.

Jay and Sunghoon were standing near the school gate. Students started entering and greeting each other a good morning to they're friends, proceeding down to their respective rooms.

Out of the blue, Sunghoon caught a familiar sight. He closely followed the figure of a girl who is approaching the school gate shyly.

Sunghoon walked a few steps forward  to get a more clearer sight. A second later, the girl tucked her hair behind her ear revealing her side view.

It was Sungkyung.

" Wait. Isn't that Sungkyung? She's back? " Jay said surprised.

Sungkyung wasn't actually wearing a smile. In fact, she just displayed an emotionless face.

At the sight of the girl, Sunghoon smiled at her view.

He couldn't believe it. She is back. And  she looks alright as well, considering that there was no sign of a single scratch was marked. Sunghoon felt relieved and somewhat happy.

" Go on, Romeo. Talk to her and explain everything. " Jay said nudging his friend.

Sunghoon gathered his confidence and walked straight up to the female's direction. Only to freeze at scene, he just saw.

Right about when Sungkyung entered the school gate, she smiled happily at the sight of Doyum.

Doyum went up to Sungkyung and immediately wrapped his arm around Sungkyung's shoulder. They laughed and smiled together as they went inside the school building.

If Sunghoon was the one smiling a few minutes ago. He was now the one frowning at the sight. Sunghoon didn't like where this is going.

" If Sunghoon is Romeo 1, then Doyum must be Romeo 2. Who is the real Romeo here? " Jay asked himself staring cluelessly at Sunghoon.

Sunghoon didn't want to replay the scene he just witnessed. But it was just stuck in his head. He was frozen in spot.

He didn't want to admit it to himself but it looks like the girl he was finding, has already eyes on another...

______________________________________