003: 'Sungkyung' Talk

Dear, Ice Prince

Dear, Ice Prince

Yesterday while I was doing my math homework, my random thoughts popped up the image of food teehee.

Jiheon asked me to go with her and tour around the city of Seoul finding good desssert shops! When the idea of making you a sweet desssert made its way up to my mind.

My sisters says I'm a great cook and thankfully I didn't burn the kitchen. Hey! Every good chef has their errors.

After finishing my homework, I immediately went down the kitchen and started to bake. It was my first time baking a cupcake but I will try doing it for you :)

Surprisingly, I finished baking by the time of 12:17 am. And I will tell you this, don't tell my parents ok?

Well, I almost transformed our kitchen into ashes for 3? No, maybe 6 times? Yes, its 8!

So I can't believe I managed to keep the kitchen alive during those hours. Lmaaoo! Anyways, I won't make this letter long so see you in school!

Hopefully my cupcake doesn't taste that bad <: So don't be afraid to send me a feedback! I take full criticism.

Sincerely yours,
Sungkyungie~ Kim :)

_________________________

.

" Dude, you really need to stop throwing away those letters. It's a waste."

" Yeah, a waste of my time. " Sunghoon slamming his locker and walking down to his next class.

" Seriously. The girl had put effort in all those things. A simple thank you would at least be enough. "

It was another day of Jay's ' Sungkyung ' Talk with Sunghoon. Jay has noticed that the girl is really hard headed and hard working when the topic involves his friend.

He has seen the way Sungkyung looked at his friend, and the way she expresses and places Sunghoon as one of her top priorities.

Jay felt sorry for the girl since Sunghoon just throws away all her hard work. He somehow feels guilty for her.

So everyday he would talk to Sunghoon and at least help him open up his mind. Sunghoon shouldn't continue this.

" Look. I didn't ask Sungkyung to do all these things for me okay? So it's not really my fault on why all those efforts are easily thrown away by me. " Sunghoon snapped. He didn't like the idea of talking about the girl as much as he is with his maths.

Jay shooked his head in this belief. " Aish. This boy needs to learn some gratitude " Jay mumbled, as he tried to catch up with his friend.