023: Evidence

W A R N I N G!

This chapter might include disturbing and inappropriate content. So just wait for the next chapter to come out if you find some words intriguing or uncomfortable.

Like I said there are only a few! So don't over react much, knowing that the story I'm writing about is most likely to be with minors.

Please don't say that I didn't warn you.

______________________________________

" What's going on here? "

Everyone in the cottage went out as Doyum told them too. They were surprised to see Lee Raekyu, on the ground unconscious.

" What happened? " Taewoo questioned as he observes unconscious Raekyu.

" And what the fuck is Raekyu doing here? Don't tell me you kidnapped him. " said Sungwon in a panic expression.

" No we didn't kidnap him. He followed Doyum here and even attempted on killing him. "

" Yeah. Good thing Jinsung was here on time, or else I would have been the one laying down on the cold ground. "

Taekhyeon went near Raekyu and pushed his shoulder using his feet. " Is he dead? "

" Not at all. He's still breathing. "

Doyum looked around his group of friends, when he noticed an unfamiliar person right beside Junseo. It was a girl, who looked horrified at the view of Lee Raekyu, unconscious.

Doyum slowly went beside Yongha as he keeps an eye on the girl. " Hyung. Who is she? "

" Oh her? She's the witness I told you about. "

Doyum mouthed an 'o' before nodding.

" Let's just take the guy inside. We still have business to attend too. "

Seunghwan and Yongha took Raekyu, as the others went inside the cottage, to discuss.

" Take Raekyu in the basement. He has a lot of explaining to do once he wakes up. "

Once everyone has settled up in the living room, silence had taken over. Yechan and Taewoo made sure that all the doors and windows were sealed. To make sure that no one from outside gets to hear their conversation or might as well get in.

" Is everything locked? "

" Yeah. I checked everything for the third or fourth time. I'm positive no one can hear us. "

" Good. Let's start. "

Sungwon gestured the girl to speak. She was tall and had short brown hair. She looked like about Sungkyung's age.

" It was Choi Soori and Min Dawon's plan. " the girl spoke.

" Choi Soori? She's a bright student, under Mr. Yoon's class right? " the brunette nodded.

" I actually thought she was kind and gentle like her other classmates. "

" Exactly. But why did she do that? "

" Maybe because of jealousy. " Doyum turned to the girl. " Continue. "

" I actually saw them scheming together at lunch with Lee Raekyu. They planned on framing Sungkyung when it was Soori who stole Yuna's phone while Dawon split the money for her and Raekyu to share and spend. "

" So Sungkyung is actually innocent. "

" She always was Yechan! " Doyum defended.

From the tone of Doyum's voice, Seunghwan couldn't avoid the idea that his friend actually cares for the girl. He was planning on teasing him later on.

" Wait. Lee Raekyu is also apart of this? That fucking rat! I'm gonna- " about to march off to the basement, Junseo stopped Doyum from doing so.

" Not only that. But Lee Raekyu is a no good person as well. He usually goes to a club every night to flirt along with girls. Sometimes he even rapes them, then kill them off afterwards."

Sungwon felt uneasy at the girl's words.

" Do you have evidence that all that your saying is true? " the girl nodded.

" I actually recorded their scheme in my voice recorder. It's saved here, in my phone. And I used to serve Raekyu two years ago. "

" Serve? Why? "

" Its a family problem. Anyways, I knew about him and he's background after the times I spent with him. He even tried to rape me when he was drunk. " the girl's voice softened at the last sentence, as she looks down.

" You know you could actually file a law suit against him, for an attemptive rape and to the fact that he almost killed Doyum. "

The girl just bit her lip and gripped the hem of her shirt.

" Min Dawon is a club dancer. She works there to do her evil bidding and earn money. She goes there every night after school. I have a picture of her hidden in my gallery. "

" But isn't she underage to be dancing in clubs? "

" Exactly."

" Anyways what's your name? "

" Yujin. Ahn Yujin. "

Her name have triggered or shoot a nerve in Jinsung. " Ahn Yujin? Aren't you part of the school's news committee? "

" News committee? Aren't they the ones to the announce latest news during the morning assembly? "

Yujin nodded.

" Guys I have something in mind. Yujin, will you help us? I promise that we will help with the arrangement for the documents needed for Raekyu. "

Yujin smiled at the boys. " I'm in. "

" Good let's give them a taste of reality shall we?"

______________________________________

I'm actually obsessed with 03 liners these days! uWu

Anyways would you guys like to see more of Ahn Yujin? Comment down below if you do.