005: Witch

Chemistry Class seems to be doing fine like any another day

Chemistry Class seems to be doing fine like any another day. Except the chaos and secretive things that the students at the back are doing. Like passing snacks, eating, touching laboratory equipment that are off-limits, etc.

Students at the front and middle row were quietly listening but some are lowkey close in getting a shut eye for the whole class.

Students are doing their own thing, like Sungkyung who keeps glancing at Sunghoon's way or give a small amount of 'staring' time. Luckily she isn't caught by the professor......y e t.

A note was placed in Sungkyung's desk. She looked up to Jiheon's seat as she gives Sungkyung one of her recognisable look.

Sungkyung shooked her head in disbelief.

" Yah Paboo! Stop Staring or Professor Gong will send you to detention. He isn't in the mood today since he has an affair with one of the teachers. Idk, its just a rumor :) "

Keeping Jiheon's small warning inside her pocket, she immediately looked back to the front of the class only to see in her side view that Professor Gong was already standing beside her.

" What's wrong Ms. Kim? Anything to share with the rest of the class? " Professor Gong gave the girl a stern look, crossing his arms and tapping his right foot.

" I'm sorry sir, I- "

" Stand Up! "

Sungkyung followed his orders. Rising up from her seat, looking down and biting her lip.

While some of her classmates started staring at her direction.

" Are you uninterested in today's lecture that you seem to be reading something that is far from a textbook." Professor Gong stared at Sungkyung strictly.

" What is an atom? " questioned their professor.

Sungkyung felt clueless and scared at the same time. She did not want to face another embarrassment for today after what just happened in lunch with Min Dawon.

" Again Ms. Kim. What is an atom? "

Not knowing the answer, Sungkyung held her head down more. Jiheon wanted to answer the question for her friend so that she could save her from more embarrassment. While Linlin felt bad and wanted to help her in another way.

" I dont know " Sungkyung's voice sound fainted and soft like a whisper that it's almost impossible to hear. Luckily, Professor Gong heard leaving the girl standing.

" She's not only desperate but a stupid airhead as well! " Ong Sera said, making the whole room laugh.

Sungkyung looked to Sunghoon's desk only to see him trying to hold his laugh as well. She felt hurt and embarrassed.

If she were to be embarrassed in front of Sunghoon, she wanted her confidence and try hard nature to be the cause of it. Not her stupidity.

Ong Sera laughed with her classmates when she felt a small light hit behind her head.

She saw a crampled paper rolled up in a ball. Sera took it and the read what's inside.

" Your a stupid loud-mouthed witch bitch."

Lee Haechan noticed the note Sera's holding so he immediately snatched it from her fingers as he rose up from his seat saying..

" Yo everyone! It says here on this note that Sera Ong is a stupid loud-mouthed bitch! " Haechan announced.

Which made the room die in laughter. Lee Donghyuk was quite the news anchor once he has heard something weird and unusual.