006: The Rain

Sitting down at detention after class was not so bad after all

Sitting down at detention after class was not so bad after all. The room was quiet and the teacher didn't seem to care on what she was doing, probably because it was Sungkyung's first time in.

The quiet space gave time for Sungkyung to reflect on what just happened at chemistry class. She was obviously thankful for Donghyuck's snoopy - outgoing nature earlier. Sungkyung had to admit that Donghyuck's actions earlier was funny.

But what's not funny was that the way Sunghoon, her crush kinda laughed at her.

That bitch Ong Sera called her desperate and stupid in front of the whole class. In front of her crush.

That was just mean and unforgivable.

To see Sunghoon holding his laugh from Sera's words, it already shows from his laughter that he might of agree that Sungkyung is stupid and desperate.

And that hurt her. A lot.

Not to mention he didn't even ate her cupcake she spent all night to make. And is worth burning her house' kitchen for.

Sungkyung was a bit happy that at least Geonu enjoyed it for Sunghoon. And her baking skills are great as well. At least that's something she should be proud of, today.

Going home alone was routine for Sungkyung. But not at a raining state. And it seemed heavy as well. She even forgot to bring her umbrella. Aiisshh

7:31 P. M.

That was the current time that displayed on Sungkyung's phone.

The rain kept getting heavier by the minute and it isn't stopping anytime soon. She only have the tall street lights to guide her way.

Besides, staying at her school's bus stop until the rain clears up won't be much of an option. Sungkyung also has her own curfew, if she doesn't get home on time she'd be in trouble.

So she took off her jacket, held it above her head and made a run for it.

Running in the heavy rain was hard. Her vision was a bit blurred, the strong wind made her feel cold and her uniform started to get soaked by the second.

Thank goodness, she remembers the path ways and streets that could lead her way into her neighbourhood.

" Hopefully I don't get punished for this." she mumbled as she continue to jog into the raining street of the city.

Feeling a bit thirsty, Sungkyung stopped by at 7/11 for a quick drink. There wasn't much people inside, maybe just two.

Feeling the cold air of the mini mart's air conditioning, Sungkyung shivered. Rapping her soaked jacket around her.

Paid for her gatorade, she took a seat near the glass window as she stared into a picture of Park Sunghoon in her phone.

She smiled.

' At least he gets to smile like that ' She said, wondering off to her own world again.

As minutes pass, Sungkyung noticed the current time quickly looking up only to spot a lonley kid who seemed to be a beggar, sitting down on the mart's parking lot. Alone. And getting soaked by the rain as well.

Sungkyung felt empathy on the child. " He must be shivering. "

At the sad thought, she immediately stood up and grabbed a big bottle of gatorade and water, a meal, hotdog and a pack of skittles.

Making her way outside to the parking lot, she approached the shivering kid and kneeled down to him.

" Hey. " she greeted.

The child showed no emotion.

" Are you cold? "

He nodded.

" Hungry? " He nodded again.

She smiled at him. " Here. "

Sungkyung gave him the bag of food she bought for him. The child's frown went upside down. He took the bag and stared at it.

" Eat it so you won't be starving anymore. And here... " Sungkyung also gave out her jacket, rapping it around him.

" So you won't be cold anymore." She have him a sweet smile before waving and running back out to the heavy rain.

Sungkyung needed her jacket but she knows that the child needed it more. Besides she does not mind the cold rain pouring down her.

For the rain was always with her through her sad times.