004: From Afar

Making her way unto her next class, after the Dawon incident back a few hours ago in lunch, Sungkyung couldn't stop fidgeting her fidget spinner that Linlin gave her

Huang Tzuting or otherwise known as Linlin is Sungkyung's best friend all the way from Taiwan, who came to study in Korea due to the business position given by her parent's company.

Linlin was another mischievous and risk-taking person who isn't afraid to speak her mind. She has a high level of confidence and is another kind of definition for brave. Sungkyung and Jiheon admires her alot.

" Yo sis. What's going on? "

" Wha- Huh? " snapping back to reality, Linlin smiled at her friend.

" Its Mr. Ice boy right? "

Not actually a smart nor intellectual person who rarely even uses her brain cells at class, Linlin is an A+ grader when it comes to knowing her best friend.

" Isn't it obvious? That's what all she thinks about right now "

Offended by Jiheon's tease, Sungkyung gasped placing her left hand at her chest looking as dramatic as ever.

" I do not! I'm completely offended Madame Baek." said Sungkyung, being the dramatic acting queen she is.

" Oh whatever princess " Jiheon shamelessly yet dramatically rolled her eyes making her two friends laugh.

Now entering the small science laboratory where their chemistry class will be held, it was not a surprise for Sungkyung to easily spot the tall handsome, milky skinned boy sitting down beside Jay who is clearly surrounded by girls.

Sitting down in her usual seat, Sungkyung just stared at the boy like any girl would do to her crush.

And then she sighed. " Will you ever notice me Park Sunghoon?..." Sungkyung said quietly, admiring Sunghoon from afar.

" You like Sunghoon? "

Startled by the voice, Sungkyung turned around to see Jeon Doyum, taking a seat right next to her.

" N-No! H-How can you even t-tell! " Sungkyung tried to deny the truth but her stuttering didn't seem to help at all.

Doyum chuckled at the girl's lying attempt, which he thought was cute.

" No need to deny it. Almost everyone in our level knows about it. " Sungkyung felt a bit embarrassed.

" Dont be embarrassed. Its okay, I support you all the way through." The girl smiled at the boy's kind words.

From alot of admirers and competitors fighting for Sunghoon's attention, Sungkyung needed no supporter except Jiheon and Linlin.

And there she goes again, half smiling at the boy she admires the most.

Smiling at his direction from a far away state.