042: Jealous

" Sunghoon

" Sunghoon. What are you doing here? "

Sunghoon scoffed. " Me? I should be the one asking you that question."

Taken aback from his answer, Sungkyung directed her eyes in another direction, feeling a bit guilty. She knew she should've just stayed at school, but she couldn't deny the fact that she wanted this day to happen with Doyum too.

Feeling angered from Sunghoon's sudden appearance and reply, Doyum didn't want to hold back and defend himself and Sungkyung from him. " I'm sorry but you have no right to interfere Sunghoon. This is just me and Sungkyung! "

" Sorry, but guess what? I do have the right to interfere. I'm courting her too you know! "

" And so? I don't give a fuck about it! Why even try if your going to lose anyways. "

The word " lose " triggered Sunghoon. Lose? He won't ever make that word happen in this fight for Sungkyung. Never. He wants her, and he's getting her. And he won't let the likes of Doyum get in the way of his plans! He is bound to have her. One way or another. .

" Lose? " Sunghoon chuckled. " Jeon Doyum, I'm already just a few steps closer to her, than you."

Doyum rolled his eyes. There's no way he'd believe in Sunghoon's words. " Tch. How can you tell? You might never know what's actually happening in my side of the game."

" Oh really? I bet, nothing even usually happens. " says Sunghoon.

" As if you are any better. You think she'll choose you after this? " Doyum sarcastically laughs. " Dream Big my friend. Sungkyung deserves better! She does not deserve a man who treated her like dirt. An angel like her does not deserve an ungrateful and stupid guy like you! So if I were you, just back off! "

Sunghoon balled his hand into a fist, eyes showing flames. There was no way he'd take orders from an undeserving guy like him. " Why you- "

" Don't! " Sungkyung's command, stopped Sunghoon from hurting Doyum. His fist grew weak at the sound of her voice.

Sungkyung looked angry. " Will the both of you stop fighting? You know I'm right beside you guys and I can hear the both of you loud and clear! "

The girl shot a look to the two boys. She couldn't believe the both of them even had the guts to fight right in front of her. Like she was just invisible.

" Look, I don't want to cause a commotion because of your stupid fight. I don't want the both of you hurting each other as well! If the both of you plan to court me, then please don't include violence in it or else I'm not answering the both of you!" she says angryly eyeing the two.

It has been a long day, Sungkyung was tired and wanted to rest. An argument between Doyum and Sunghoon isn't what she actually needed. Wanting to go home, Sungkyung turned around and started to walk on another direction.