010: Shin Yuna

" I like you Park Sunghoon

" I like you Park Sunghoon."

Another time of confessing, Sungkyung didn't feel that nervous at all since she was used to it.

She smiled sweetly at him only to be turned back on by Sunghoon who walked away as if he didn't hear something at all.

How come he is so polite and friendly to others while Sungkyung receives only his cold treatment.

' Cold as Ice ' That's what others would say.

" Sunghoon! Neoleul Joh-ahae. (I like you) " the girl repeated.

Sunghoon stopped from his tracks. " Your pathetic as they say. " he said calmly yet with a cold and husky tone.

Another knife has pierced through Sungkyung's heart, making it bleed from the inside and outside. And only Sunghoon is capable of doing that to her.

Sungkyung felt the pain from his words, causing her to give a weak smile as she watches him walk away. Again.

As his figure disappeared from Sungkyung's view, Jiheon and Linlin came out behind the lockers they were hiding in, instantly going to their friend's side to comfort her.

" Don't tell me you confessed to the wind again! " scolded Jiheon.

" You saw everything right? I noticed the both of you earlier. So you should at least know that by now." Sungkyung retorted.

Linlin patted her friend's back. " How many times have you confessed to that guy anyways. "

" If you would include today's confession. It would be my 16th time. "

Jiheon sighed. " You know, you shouldn't - "

" I know. I know. Waste my time on a guy who treats me like dirt." Sungkyung looked down.

" I'll just be in the cafeteria. " Sungkyung said as she turns around and walks away, letting a tear slip down her cheek.

' How pathetic.' Sungkyung thought to herself.

As Lin and Jiheon watches their friend walk away with a frown, they too felt bad and angry as well.

" Aiisshhh! When is she going to learn? "

" At least she still has the confidence to confess like that. Seriously that girl has a high level of confidence. How about you?"

" It flew out of the window when I was born."

Meanwhile in the cafeteria, Sungkyung sat down in an empty table. She didn't have the appetite to eat at the same time, she didn't know where to go as well.

Sungkyung's eyes landed on Sunghoon's table where he is sitting with his friends. And there was Shin Yuna.

Yuna was sitting beside him as they talk, smile and laugh at each other.

Sungkyung felt jealous. She wishes she was the one siting there beside him and make him smile like that.

But she didn't blame Yuna as well. Yuna was kind, pretty, tall, talented and almost everyone loves her. Even their teacher's compliment her. Anyone would be lucky to be her friend.

Sungkyung wouldn't even deny the fact that Sunghoon and Yuna looked good together.

If Sunghoon was winter, Yuna would be summer. If he was ice, then she'd be fire. The both of them are complete opposites, yet they attract each other's attention.

If only once.

Sungkyung wanted to be in Shin Yuna's shoes. Even just for a few minutes, if she could.