027: Limited Distance

Today was seriously not Sunghoon's day, to say the least

His heart started to feel uneasy when he saw Jeon Doyum, together with Sungkyung earlier. Sunghoon knew there was something going on and it somehow felt wrong.

Really wrong.

Sunghoon didn't actually enjoy the scene he saw this morning, and it really bothered him. He dislikes it, but he couldn't stop thinking about it. As if it was on replay.

He wanted to talk to Sungkyung so bad, that he doesn't even know how to approach her when he had the chance and confidence earlier. But somehow, it disappeared like wind.

The guilt consumed him even more.

When students crowded around Sungkyung to apologise, all Sunghoon could do was watch at his position. But it was still a great view.

He watched as Sungkyung gives one of her most brightest smiles when she was approached by others. And Sunghoon could tell, she forgave each and every one of them.

Like others say, Sungkyung was always this kind-hearted girl, who would forgive and understand anyone in need of her or anybody's attention.

Is she a priestess? An angel? A goddess, that would forgive just about anyone who committed one of the worst sins like killing or anything that would include violence?

If Sungkyung was one of high-beinged position, Sunghoon would immediately ask for some holy water to rain down on him, so he could wash all his wrong doings away and be forgiven.

But for him, it wasn't really the right situation right now.

If Sungkyung cared and bothered Sunghoon much before then right now, all Sunghoon could feel that he is now nothing but wind to her.

Sunghoon hopes the old Sungkyung would be back.

Lunch has taken place in the school cafeteria, as usual Sunghoon was sitting down in his table with his friends and hyungs but something was different.

Before all of this commotion happened, Sunghoon would be talking and laughing happily with his hyungs and dorm mates. But now, he was currently staring at Sungkyung and her table.

" Yah, Park Sunghoon. You should talk to her now or you might regret it later on. "

" Heeseung hyung is right Sunghoon. You need to go to her now or at least try to explain everything today or you won't sleep well tonight.

" Why? Is there a ghost in the dorm? I call dibs on sleeping with Jake tonight. " announced Jay.

Park Song Jeong. Or known as Jay Park, was always viewed as a strong, intimidating and strong-willed personality. You see he has this scary effect on people when he his angry, but for a person like him? Jay is a real scaredy cat when the topic becomes more horrorific.